True Blood Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blood Season 3

About to watch the premiere even though I don't have HBO anymore. This thread is mostly just a plea to make sure someone posts pics if/when the smokin' redhead vampire shows teh n00dz.

Also, they just showed the trailer for the new season of Boardwalk Empire and HOLY SHIT I might be resubscribing in September.

Having seen the first two eps, I can safely say that DAW does not get her kit off.

But another hot redhead does.

Enjoy the lightfruit.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Even Brittany thinks she might be watching out of obligation now. That opening 10-15 minutes with the fairy battle was fucking luuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz like a motherfucker. I do appreciate random Gary Cole appearances though, and will be very sad if they do not somehow bring him back in flashbacks or something.

But yes, this show is worth watching solely for Lafayette, Eric, and Pam. Eric is a pimp daddy from hell. Nice that they finally gave Bill something to do other than be the worst romantic vampire ever, his stint as king could make his and Eric's dealing more fun.

But fuck faeries, shifters (let's get drunk and gallop the plains!), ugly Swayze and his werewolf clan, and the fucking were-panther meth addicts. Even Hoyt and Jessica are terrible, and I always dug them previously, because how can you ever be mad at that fiery vampire goddess.

Comment

The fairy battle was hilarious. The makeup looked like Troll 2: The Next Generation. I've learned to kind of appreciate how insane the show can be. It's like the writers sit around getting completely wasted and come up with the most ridiculous shit to see if they can get away with it.

Comment

It's just too much. Vampires? Cool. Werewolves? Alright, that makes sense, alright...hell even witches, that's fine. But before next season they are going to add the fucking creature of the Black Lagoon and Bigfoot and chupacabra.

Comment

If the Creature from the Black Lagoon shows up I'll start watching this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              It's like the writers sit around getting completely wasted and come up with the most ridiculous shit to see if they can get away with it.
              This is the only way to watch.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                The fairy battle was hilarious. The makeup looked like Troll 2: The Next Generation. I've learned to kind of appreciate how insane the show can be. It's like the writers sit around getting completely wasted and come up with the most ridiculous shit to see if they can get away with it.
                No shit. LET'S THROW BALLS OF EVIL MAGIC! I watch it becasue the wife likes it. And the tits. But Game of Thrones up the ante in the sex and great story departement.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                It's just too much. Vampires? Cool. Werewolves? Alright, that makes sense, alright...hell even witches, that's fine. But before next season they are going to add the fucking creature of the Black Lagoon and Bigfoot and chupacabra.
                I'd watch the shit out of vampire/chupacrabra sex.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I'd watch the shit out of vampire/chupacrabra sex.
                  Wouldn't we all?

Comment

So we are leaving Rob's as spoiler free/newbie thread yes? OK.

"You killed my fairy godmother!"

Fuck you.

Comment

Drunk Eric is best Eric.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yup.

I could tolerate the redneck werepanther shit, but bringing back the other redneck dg fighting shifter family? FUCK MY EYES. Just let him die.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Tried watching the first episode over the weekend, and I can't figure out my hang up with this show. I did get the impression with the way everything is shot and how everything is dialed up to 11. I kinda get an anime sensability from this show.

Also, the return of clean shaven Frank Sobotka as Detective whateverthefuckhisnameis
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Andy is the best part of the Keystone Kops: Louisiana Edition.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fuck it, have a crossover with Treme and get Steve Zahn's character killed.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X