A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY FUCK THAT LAST EPISODE!
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I know! That battle was brutal, yo!

Comment

• HELL of an episode. Loved Sansa's smile at the very end as she walked away from all of the dog crunching noises.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wanted to have a panic attack during the crush against the bodies.

Comment

• Poetic justice given to the bastard who tortured a lot of people and had a lot of pleasure doing so. Ramsay deserved what he got. He also showed that although he was a bully, he was also a coward of epic proportions. He never once really got his hands dirty fighting with his troops. He stayed in the back on his pretty horse watching and then ran when it looked like they were losing.

Jon Snow only stopped beating the crap out of him when he looked at Sansa. He knew he had to give her the coup de grace.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                HELL of an episode. Loved Sansa's smile at the very end as she walked away from all of the dog crunching noises.
                This. So very much this.

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Ah, if only... but I think she'll be more than happy running Winterfell. Besides, my money's on Dany (KHA-LEE-SI!) winning the whole shebang.

Comment

• Well, that one one majestic and brutal hour of television. More than any movie, it showed how brutal medieval cavalry charges really were just like Saving Private Ryan showed how nasty D-Day was. Or how horrible the battle of Cannae was for the Romans (they got destroyed just like the Wildling got encircled.).

Not sure Daenrys is gonna win it all. She might, but Snow is the one destined to vanquish the Others. And Snow is also a Targaryen (wanna bet that theory is proven next episode by Bran's vision?). Let's see what Euron will do.

14 episodes left for the series. Fuck.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pure speculation, but I think that Cersei is going to die in next week's finale. I see her death being a big instigating event that sets up things. I also feel that it's kinda been foreshadowed by some of Jaime's lines...how he loves her and would do anything for her. He's going to return to King's Landing and see her die, and that's going to be a big motivating event for him in the final stretch.

As to who 'wins', I see Jon Snow and Dany getting married/ruling together when all is said and done. The dragons are going to perish fighting the white walkers, too.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think Cersei's rumors she heard about are about the Mad King's cache of Wyldfire hidden in the city (as spelled out by Tyrion last week).

Jaime's gonna kill her before she does it. That's how I see it. Fitting end to the Incest Club.

Comment

• Yup. Jaime kills her like her did the mad king.

Comment

• And I loved the Yara/Daenerys moment we got.
                          Last edited by Martin; 06-21-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• I also loved the scene where the two guys try to throw the "lowborn" guy under the bus and the lowborn guy drops to his knees to beg for mercy and Grey Worm coolly slits the two guys who are standing throats and then Grey Worm grants the lowborn guy mercy in order to deliver a message to the slavers.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• "I’ll always be a part of you".

Why does this makes me think so hard that Sansa really got impregnated by Bolton?

We had small clues, but this? Ugh.

Comment

• My guesses as to what's to come?

1) I think Snow is going to start preparing for the inevitable White Walker invasion now that Winterfell is under Sansa's control. Arya's on her way, Bran will most likely be en route once the Brotherhood gets hip to the fact the Starks are back. Wildlings will probably settle in and around Winterfell, build a new home, etc. Brienne returns, takes her place by Sansa, Queen of the North's side.

2) Jamie whacking Cersei? Never would've considered that coming, but Martin and Billy are on to something. Wouldn't put it past her to do a scorched earth scenario... literally. Jamie stepping up to whack her would be a heck of a deja vu moment for him, and will probably break him as a result.

3) Though I hate to think the dragons are going to be sacrificed, I can see Matt's scenario play out. Not too sure about a Dany/Snow hookup, though - I'm not even sure they know of each other. She'd bang Grey Worm before getting anywhere near Snow.

If anything, I can see her on the Iron Throne, with Yara ruling the Iron Islands, Sansa ruling the North, and other kingdoms becoming Queendoms. An alliance of Queens under the control of Khaleesi. Or, as Fil pointed out...

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                Which Sansa approves of, of course.

But more like this...

Comment

Working...
                                X