A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the reference because meh but thought you guys may like it:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lannisters are devious. It's all you need to know.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It means mom got what she fucking had coming to her.

Comment

• Haha truth. And from an imp no less.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, what IS it with weddings anywhere in Westeros? I will say, however, they all put on one hell of a floor show, though.

Was SO hoping Tyrion was gonna smoke someone's ass after Joffrey's tribute to history.

Comment

• Already loving the people texting me wanting to know who did it. I just keep replying with smiley faces.

Wish he had clawed out his own throat like in the books though.

Comment

• So that was awesome. I guessed it was coming since the actor has been blunt about quitting acting.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That and he was supposed to die anyway.

Appreciated the attention to detail in the effects, what with the broken blood vessel and the like. As silly as the show is at times, their gore people are good.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-14-2014, 08:42 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Three people in my office this morning wanting to know who poisoned him but "don't spoil it for me, just tell me how Margery remains queen because she had to." Jesus fucking christ people, you don't get to be spoiled without being spoiled.

Comment

• The little shit is dead. Long live the little shit.

Question: are the Boltons all descended from the mustache twirling villain who tied some lady to the tracks before the dragon ran her over? Because they are ridiculous in their EEEEEVIL depictions. Holy fuck. SO EBBIL.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OUR KNIVES ARE SHARP

Not exactly subtle with their intentions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Already loving the people texting me wanting to know who did it. I just keep replying with smiley faces.

Crawling my way through the books right now, as well as watching the show with Tim.

I'm looking forward to finding out who killed Joffrey.

I already had someone in my office ask me for no spoilers. All I told her was that Tim & I thought the internet was going to explode today from what happened last night.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Already loving the people texting me wanting to know who did it. I just keep replying with smiley faces.

YES. I really hope they keep the same culprit as in the books. And I have a strong feelign they will.

Still, I jsut watched it yesterday, and only by Facebook alone I could guess the massive ejaculation the world experienced at 9:50pm. I'm just surprised the Purple Wedding happened so soon.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• They're definitely keeping the same culprit. The framing of the scene alone gave it away, and the "next on" preview gave it away.

Comment

• I know I'm late to the game, but I just got all caught up. I have to say, it's taken me until the end of S3 (obviously the Red Wedding, but The Adventures of Arya Stark just as much) to get close to loving it. For every Tyrian Lannister there is a Jon Snow - by which I mean, a dull character portrayed by a wanting actor. Seriously, as good as some of the actors in the show are (Dink, Maisie Williams, Nicolai Coster-Waldau, Stephen Dillane and I personally have a soft spot for the pouty Iain Glen), there are others that are just terrible. Kit Harington is not a good actor. The two that play Theon and the bastard Bolton that tortures him - their scenes are excruciating at times and not in the way the show-runners intended. That level of acting really pulls the show down for me.

However, I am at a point where I'm hooked now. This latest episode, while not containing many surprises, had that excellent stuff between Tyrian, Sansa and Joffrey; I'm loving Oberyn from the few minutes we've spent with him; and that last scene was very nicely executed. Nothing is probably ever going to touch the sheer horror and power of the Red Wedding and they didn't even try to top it - they just delivered a long overdue comeuppance with some fantastic makeup work. I'll be honest - I might even miss the character.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X