A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Castles, that's why Rers.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YOU LEAVE THE PUNISHER OUT OF THIS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck it, I'll even watch the Dolph version.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like that version. He lived in the sewers...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just like the turtles.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• kindred spirits

Comment

• Oh Rob.... you're like that guy that won't get into a frat house cause the said frat house has a white picket fance.

THERE ARE BITCHES INSIDE LICKING EACH OTHER AND CALLING YOUR NAME, ROB. THE MIDGET ON THE LAWN IS ALSO SAYING YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON ALL THE FUN, ROB! STOP YOUR MISGUIDED FLAUTING OF ICE AND FIRECROTCH!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This thread just makes me sad now.

Comment

• Surprised that you aren't digging GOT, Rob. I'm like the only member of my family that enjoys sword/sorcery/fantasy/renfest stuff, and I've gotten EVERYONE hooked on Seasons 1 and 2.

I'll agree that S2 isn't as strong as S1, but shit does pay off handsomely in the final couple of episodes when shit gets epic.

We're watching S3 now, and it looks like they've listened to the complaints surrounding S2 and have picked up the overall pace.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So yeah. Theon. He's not really digging life in S3, is he?
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Man, Bolton Jr is sure having Theon fun! THE ROOSE IS LOOSE!

Where are you at?

And yeah, Matt? Season 3 is superb. Episode 9 is as great as any of us who read the books could have hoped, if not better.

Comment

• E9 event is better than the books.

Comment

• In retrospect, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Oh Rob.... you're like that guy that won't get into a frat house cause the said frat house has a white picket fance.

THERE ARE BITCHES INSIDE LICKING EACH OTHER AND CALLING YOUR NAME, ROB. THE MIDGET ON THE LAWN IS ALSO SAYING YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON ALL THE FUN, ROB! STOP YOUR MISGUIDED FLAUTING OF ICE AND FIRECROTCH!
                              ? I've stated countless times that I've watched 5 fucking hours of the first season like 3 separate times. If after 5 hours I don't care about the story, characters, or anything else why would I think that I would enjoy it if I watched 3 seasons? I've tried, it didn't do anything for me, glad you guys dig it, but come on. your statement holds no water Martin.

Comment

• Well in retrospect, the whole watching the same five hours three times over was not gonna help.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X