No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Hopefully this means MOAR MONEY NEXT SEASON.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• As long as Bronn sticks around to slap everyone's shit, they could have the budget of El Mariachi for battles and it wouldn't matter to me.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bronn and Tyrion deserves to have their own sitcom. Bronn's stole the Blackwater for me.

Also, not surprised Tyrion still has his nose.... still....

And the Tully's are set to appear in season 3. No Martell so far, but I'm guessing we'll see the Red Viper in Season 4 as it's the 2nd half of book 3.

Comment

• Fantastic finale.

From Jacquen to Arya to Snow to Danearys (finally it paid off), anyone who didn't get a MASSIVE boner when the white walker and the wights (so fucking great they were) is truly a dead human being. What a final sequence!!!!

And Tyrion, poor guy. At least he'll rebound a bit later on...

Comment

• Good shit, but dammit they FUCKED Sam The Slayer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Fantastic finale.

From Jacquen to Arya to Snow to Danearys (finally it paid off), anyone who didn't get a MASSIVE boner when the white walker and the wights (so fucking great they were) is truly a dead human being. What a final sequence!!!!

Heard that. Seeing that army of reanimated corpses approaching the Wall, with Sam all but pissing himself dry at the sight, was one hell of a way to wrap the season up.

Glad to see the dragons back in Dani's care, and her storyline progressing after being stuck in neutral for a bit.

As for Tyrion, I'd have bolted with Shae when she made the offer. He rallied the troops, defended King's Landing, got severely wounded (kept his nose!), then got shunted aside by his family when his dad came back. He should've left 'em a note: "Fuck you guys!", and hauled ass outta there with Shae.

Well, hopefully he gets some payback next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Well, hopefully he gets some payback next season.
                Appropriate justice in Westeros? You optimist, you.

Comment

• Tim, did you read the books?

Comment

• Nope! I skimmed a wiki once during the first season, but didn't go too in depth, because SPOILERZ and stuff. I'm hoping to get into the books soon, though - got other stuff I want to get to first.

Also, I heard the series of books isn't done yet. When's the next one due out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      When's the next one due out?
                      HAHAHAHHAHA oh Tim, the books are ethereal, but a whisper of a promised delivery can send them into the next dimension to be lost for years.

Comment

• Hahahahahahahaha
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Fantastic finale.

Lots of build up and heavy lifting out of the way.

One year to go before shit gets real all over again.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well shit will start right off the bat, as the battle at the Fist of the First Men will be fucking epic from the start. Those zombie horse riden by the Others were perfect.

Glad to see Khal Drogo, if only for 2 minutes. That kid was cute as hell. LOVED the changes from the books. At least the Quarth storyline finally paid off.

And man, the episode 9 next year will also smash you just like the previous 2 just did...

I want moar Jaime Lannister.

Still a bit pissed will only get the Martells in season 4...
                            Last edited by Martin; 06-04-2012, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Best part of the episode was Brienne/Jamie. Perfect chemistry. And the "slow death" was soooooooooo good.

I wish we could get the Martells soon, but no way they fit them in earlier. Unless they change it, the current plan is to split book 3 into two seasons. If so I hope they film them back to back with a very short time between so we get a new season every 6-8 months or something.

Comment

• I liked seeing Karl again.

A calm Karl is no Karl.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X