Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Sorry, I've never seen that movie. Or Zodiac.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But I do enjoy watching Naruto and Sliders. Oh FSM... My entertainment tastes are like CJ's.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Maybe when you're back in Simi for the wedding they can slap some sense into you.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nah. I won't be around long enough for them to do that. Maybe during Comic Con.

Comment

• Here's what I see in your future should you not change your ways:

Comment

• Nothing?
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Slutcore! Where is the picture??!?!?

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• He's already got a giant ceramic penis.

Comment

• Wait, is that what I'd look like if you were forcing me to watch the movies or if you were opening the unopened? Because I wouldn't mind watching the movies; it's just that I'm lazy.

Comment

• Because Rob requested it; my tweets on Hell's Kitchen:

1. Tonight's finale on Hell's Kitchen sucked. Oh well. That means more nonsense next week! 33 minutes ago from web
                          2. Colleen is the Matt on Hell's Kitchen fifth season. Useless. about 1 hour ago from web
                          3. Oh Colleen, stop talking back, you moron. about 1 hour ago from web
                          4. Holy crap, Hell's Kitchen is #10 on twitter trends. http://idek.net/2Hl about 1 hour ago from web
                          5. Lacey teaching Colleen how to cook scallop?! about 1 hour ago from web
                          6. Wow, Seth. You're creepy as fuck! about 1 hour ago from web
                          7. Awww. Lacey's still emocore. about 1 hour ago from web
                          8. Oh my FSM! Colleen actually got a perfect dish of scallops?! about 1 hour ago from web
                          9. Way to go Carol! about 2 hours ago from web
                          10. Un-shocking-believable. about 2 hours ago from web
                          11. How does one not know that scallops had shells?!? about 2 hours ago from web
                          12. Watching new episode of Hell's Kitchen! about 2 hours ago from web

1. Aww. I honestly think the wrong person was kicked. Lame. 11:31 PM Jan 29th from web
                          2. Ahahaha. Seth, you're ridiculous. 11:26 PM Jan 29th from web
                          3. Oh Giovanni, you should have sauced the dinners up like Carol did. 11:26 PM Jan 29th from web
                          4. How do you mess up risotto? Oh Colleen, I hope you're the one that get's kicked. 11:21 PM Jan 29th from web
                          5. Hahaha. That lamb chop is sad. 11:20 PM Jan 29th from web
                          6. What's with all the spaghetti cooking all at once? 11:19 PM Jan 29th from web
                          7. Colleen, why are you a cooking school instructor if you're using dirty pans? 11:18 PM Jan 29th from web
                          8. Wow... Lacey doesn't even know how to work a stove oven. 11:13 PM Jan 29th from web
                          9. You go Coi! 11:10 PM Jan 29th from web

1. Ginger pubic hair?! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA. 11:09 PM Jan 29th from web
                          2. Giovanni, you might be my favorite of the men's team. 11:08 PM Jan 29th from web
                          3. Lacey just quit after a few minutes of being on the line. ShamWow. 11:07 PM Jan 29th from web
                          4. Oh ma'am, I hope you get kicked on this episode. 11:05 PM Jan 29th from web
                          5. Lacey, why are you on the show if you don't have line experience?!?! 11:04 PM Jan 29th from web
                          6. Blue brothers? Blue balls? What's with these team names? The Spice Rack? What the?! 11:03 PM Jan 29th from web
                          7. The chefs are a lot younger this year. Most of them are under 30. Interesting 11:02 PM Jan 29th from web
                          8. Honey in ratatouille? Men don't have a chance this season. 11:01 PM Jan 29th from web
                          9. Oh Colleen, you are a moron. Did you not watch the show before? You NEVER talk back to Gordan Ramsey. 10:58 PM Jan 29th from web
                          10. Oh snap, she did not just talk back to Ramsey! 10:57 PM Jan 29th from web
                          11. Watching Hell's Kitchen. What's with the one, two and three letter named chefs? And all the horribly presented dishes? 10:56 PM Jan 29th from web
                          12. New season of Hell's Kitchen premiers tonight. "You fucking donkeys!" Oh Gordan Ramsey, you are pure awesomeness. 6:54 AM Jan 29th from Tweetie

Comment

• Awesome fucking show. I'm so happy the 2 useless twats stayed on, for pure entertainment reasons. Lacey is such a huge waste of humanity. And I don't think Collen's going to have a cooking school after this.

Comment

• Poor McFatty, I felt so bad for that guy when he was told he couldnt fly in the helicopter and then again once he got to catalina
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Awesome. Thanks NErdious. The greatness.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X