Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly... she's starting to go Jen on us. I don't like the fact that she thinks she is the almighty and up against Petrozza she has it in the bag!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Petrozza will win this.
      He has Bobby and Ben. He has it in the bag. He just needs Jen. She has an attitude, but she knows how to cook.

Comment

• Jen is totally gonna pull some bullshit. Fuck if she can cook. She's a selfish cunt with a horrible attitude. Would you want to work with her? I wouldn't.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh yes, some shit will go down next week with Jen! You see how she just walked up there and rolled here eye's.... I was laughing my ass off because she thinks she's the shit and she was left with Matty, that's like getting picked last for dodge ball! Horrible!!!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
            Oh yes, some shit will go down next week with Jen! You see how she just walked up there and rolled here eye's.... I was laughing my ass off because she thinks she's the shit and she was left with Matty, that's like getting picked last for dodge ball! Horrible!!!

Dodge ball was exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

• The problem is if Matty goes to Petrozza's team, and Jen goes to Christina's, they probably will both sabotage the teams. But if it's the other way around, Jen will boss around Petrozza's team to "prove herself" to Ramsey (which will fuck everything up) and Matt will fuck everything up for Christina for being all merr mer merrr MER. Lose, lose situation.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Exactly what I think will happen!

Comment

• Well I still think Gordon is getting a piece of that ass from Christina! Nice end, of course Matty and Jen where back to being complete idiots. Jen having the nerve to ask for a written recommendation and Matt going all bipolar.

Comment

• Can't believe Christina won. Totally caught me off guard. Totally though Petrozza had it. But I don't disagree with his decision. She does have some mad potential. And how I wish we would have seen the outcome with Jen and her "recommendation". Can't believe how her and Matt were constantly fucking up....Well I can believe it, but still. CMON!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Can't believe Christina won. Totally caught me off guard. Totally though Petrozza had it. But I don't disagree with his decision. She does have some mad potential. And how I wish we would have seen the outcome with Jen and her "recommendation". Can't believe how her and Matt were constantly fucking up....Well I can believe it, but still. CMON!
                      aye, i'm in the same boat sirs. and i should have realized the "decision" was based on the chef's time there and not the final service. petrozza held his ship tight during that one. fucking matt fucking shit up all over. "it's not raw, just a small piece under the groove..." WTF i need to know where he works so i NEVER fucking eat there. fucking moron. jen's request for a recommendation was fucking hilarious. bitch, people are watching on tv and blogging about you. a fucking recommendation will NEVER fucking help your poor ass. fool. in the end, i can see why christina won since i used to have that "sparkle" in my eye. motivation... i think that's what people call it. hahaha. fucking a though... petrozza was still being a fucking gentleman in the end, which made her win so crappy, even though i was still rooting for christina.

i'll have to admit though, petrozza is going to be so fucking huge. think about it, he's a catering director that was one of the top two in hell's kitchen and could now make a name for himself in the business. fuck $250k, he could make more if he knew how to market himself.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• These made me laugh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEL8cRaYnQ8

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4wfT...eature=related

Comment

• That was great, little kid is a pretty damn good actor!

Comment

• The one with his lunch cracked me up.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Here come the waterworks"

Comment

• New season starts this Thursday you fucking donkeys! Most of the new chefs are under 30 so I'm curious how much waterworks there will be. Super excited!
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Oh snap son! What time?!

Comment

Working...
                                X