Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly, Christina looked ridiculous in those glasses [dirty thoughts!].
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      Exactly, Christina looked ridiculous in those glasses [dirty thoughts!].

Did you eat with Ben, or was it just you?
      I've been looking for you guys for the past few weeks.

Comment

• We are in the next episode, I ate with Nicole, Ben , and Maggie..... where to the left of the kitchen in a booth. Not say we will be spotted but I guess it's possible, get you tivo ready for some slow play.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• We will be watching! And will be like typical Minnesota people that say "I know somebody that ate at Hell's Kitchen, that pretty much means I know a famous person!! O geeez, you betcha!"
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Haaa, sweet!

Comment

• Wow!!!!!! Petrozza and Christina! I cant believe Corey was picked over Petrozza! I was wrong wrong wrong on the finals!

I guess I wasn't handsome enough to be on camera or least I didn't see myself, I'll have to go back when I get home and pause all the dining area clips too see.

Finals next week and Jen is bitter you lying B**H! And yes.... preview to the new season of Kitchen Nightmares, cant wait for this to start!

Comment

• Haha. We were totally waiting to see you. I was like, "Look for a shaved head white dude and a tall blonde chick." But no go. Haha. If you see yourself, let me know and I'll get a gif! haha

I still can't believe that Petrozza made it. I honestly don't know who will win now. Usually there is always 1 person you know will win, but not now. And fuck Jen. I hope she pulls some shit so Ramsey can call her on it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll just photoshop myself in some where. Petrozza's a good guy but I definitely do not think he has what it takes.... I figured Corey for the win but now????

Comment

• I'm kind of disappointed that Corey didn't make it, she played the game right dammit.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• My thoughts exactly, Corey deserves that shit.... Petrozza I feel just stayed quite and off the radar.

Comment

• hurray! one more episode with christina! i'm not really surprised petrozza was one of the top two. he hasn't had any problems cooking throughout the show. he's just dirty when cooking. only problem with petrozza is that he's so timid and quiet. sucks that corey was kicked cause she's really the only one that grew throughout the whole show. but i'm glad christina was the other finalist. she might have issues here and there but she knows how to cook, can think on her feet, and can be a pretty good leader. she can lead me any time. as long as she has her glasses on.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Oh snap! Glad Petrozza finally won one. Let's see if he's smart and picks Matt or not.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Season Finale.... next week!

Christina lost points in my book... she's getting a big head on her shoulder's so at this point I want Petrozza to win. It was funny to see how Petrozza and Christina are complete opposites when it came to designing there restaurant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Oh snap! Glad Petrozza finally won one. Let's see if he's smart and picks Matt or not.
                              His caramelized risotto looked Mmmm Mmmm good!

Comment

• For reals.

"Stripes? WTFOMG?!"

haha..she picked them...

Comment

Working...
                                X