No announcement yet.

HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, I really missed How I Met Your Mother.

And yeah, as much as I said it needs to end, I'll miss that fun half hour show once it's over.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• “You chose … poorly

Solid season season so far. The Templar Knight gag was fucking hilarious every time it was onscreen. The Robin/Barney scenes was also funny ("She's been drinking drugs!!!"), and even the Marshall/Daphne parts were good.

So, who guesses that Marshall will be the one to mary them?

Comment

• This has been such a fun season. Which was needed after last season.

Robin in the ninja suit "No questions asked" was hilarious.

"I'll crawl through the vents, just like the bad guy in Die Hard!"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Robin filled out that spandex quite nicely. Next week we see the mom again... hope she gets a lot to do.

Comment

• I love this season. The concept really works.

Comment

• So apparently the latest episode was incredibly racist?

I just saw it as a take on kung fu flicks. But apparently it was racist and I should feel bad for laughing at it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                So apparently the latest episode was incredibly racist?

I just saw it as a take on kung fu flicks. But apparently it was racist and I should feel bad for laughing at it.
                I was on Twitter reading the stuff about it and I don't want to say I give up, but it's getting harder and harder not to turn into an asshole when the rest of the world has gone fucking crazy.

It's not like they were wearing kimonos and crossing their eyes. Get the fuck over it, people. 436 people in Washington are doing more damage to your life and well-being than a show that's just trying to cross the finish line and end this shit around March Madness.

I mean,

COME THE FUCK ON!
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck them, it was awesome.

Comment

• lulz to Barney's job and the payoff. Loved the "He's hit Jabba Drunk" bit. I can't seem to figure out if we are supposed to hate Lily or Marshall at this point, but I'm sick of both of them. Which is a shame. I'd like to think that Marshall being a judge would be much better for the family than selling art in Italy, but what do I know?

Comment

• I was listening to the show in Dolby 5.1 and it was hard as balls to make out what the daughter's name was.

Close captioning says.

Spoiler: HIMYM spoilers 

Daughter = Penny
                      Son = Luke
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I agree with you, Rob. Marshall being a NYC judge, and I hope Iggy can let me know if I'm off base here, should equal a steady paycheck and a damn handsome one at that. Also, can't see how Lily's gig for the Captain should take up a year of her life in Italy. Shit, even if it's only for a year, Marshall can be a judge & stay home with the kid (tell me his mother wouldn't move to NYC for a year to help take care of her grandkid) while Lily does her job in Italy, and they can visit each other every so often on holidays/vacations and Skype every night. How is this a problem if it's only for a year?

Also, Barney's job is AWESOME. The payoff to his master plan is a masterstroke, too.

ETA: Anderson - I caught that, too.
                        Last edited by Timothy225; 01-22-2014, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Also, Barney's job is AWESOME. The payoff to his master plan is a masterstroke, too.
                          Did I miss that part?????

Comment

• really enjoyed last night's episode. The stuff that Barney remembered was hilarious as was the "I swear I will never drink that much ever" stuff. Although I kind of wish that Ted was actually allergic to Bacon.

But I really loved the make out scene with Robin and Lily. Mostly for how giddy Lily was first and then how giddy Robin was at the end.

"We could really blow their minds!"

"nah..."

Comment

• Zabka is killing it this season.

Comment

• The whole season, beside 2-3 weak eps, is outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X