No announcement yet.

HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of saw the reveal coming, but it was so damn well played, I was happily surprised anyway.

Comment

• Same here. That was a perfect half hour sitcom hour.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• oh goddammit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck, last week was awesome, and now, I want this show cancelled.

Comment

• Yeah, not a great episode, especially after last week's. I mean, c'mon. Again? Again with the Ted and Robin crap? MOVE THE FUCK ON.

Comment

• NO
              MORE
              TED AND ROBIN
              BULLSHIT
              GODDAMNIT
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Seriously. I mean, what we get Ted and Robin "will they? Won't they?" Every. Fucking. Season. WE KNOW SHE'S NOT THE MOM. GET TO THE MOM ALREADY.

Season ends next week, with everyone going to the wedding. My guess is we don't see the mom until next season (last one, kids!), since the wedding will take a couple of episodes if it even happens at all. The mom better be one hell of a reveal, though.

Comment

• The mother... REVEALED!

Interesting choice, and I'm looking forward to seeing her and Ted next season. Also, it'll finally, FINALLY put "paid" to all the Ted/Robin BS.

Comment

• That reveal should have happened 3 seasons ago.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also, for a season finale, nothing happened. At all. Boring.

Comment

• Troof. Her reveal was a bit anti-climactic last night (had a bit of a "SHE'S the mom? Eh." moment afterwards). Can't really pull much as to how good she'll be on the show, but better this than ending the series without getting to know her.

Subconciously, I was pulling for Malin Akerman as the mom, since she was on the show already, and she's worked with Josh Radnor before.

Comment

• Malin would have been great. Glad to see one of the 2 from Locke and Peele. And the Mom? Miss Bulging Eyes? Meh.

Comment

• Finally seeing the Mother was great until you read the statement from the creators this morning that basically says "we're going to spend all season at Barney & Robin's wedding".

Comment

• GOLF FUCKING CLAP

Comment

• The best part of all of that? They show Barney and Robin at the end and not Ted because fuck Ted.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X