No announcement yet.

Emmys 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homegirl of mine is doing makeup at this and she's already exhausted.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Ryan Murphy.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Very excited about the wins for Breaking Bad - totally deserved!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Fuck yes. Sorry Mr. Hamm.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Fuck yes. Sorry Mr. Hamm.

He'll get it next year by default. No competition.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

And I'm sure he'll enjoy that...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                And I'm sure he'll enjoy that...

Best Drama in yo' face, methhead motherfucker.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

What was up with Pacino?
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                    Best Drama in yo' face, methhead motherfucker.
                    Which is a shame, because this season of Breaking Bad was for me the most compelling run of a series that I've ever seen. That includes Season 5 of The Shield. But good for Mad Man, which is a show that I really need to knuckle down and watch.

Fuck the Emmys, though, for putting an entire season of H Jon Benjamin being mega-awesome in Archer behind an Anne Hathaway one-shot on The Simpsons.
                    Last edited by Master Shake; 08-29-2010, 11:03 PM.
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

So why is the bitch from Big Bang Theory wins and NHP lose again to some schmuck? Thank Emmys for meing irrelevent again.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        So why is the bitch from Big Bang Theory wins and NHP lose again to some schmuck? Thank Emmys for meing irrelevent again.

Big Bang Theory is shit.

Comment

Yeah. See, to me, the criticism you gave Chuck about catering to the nerds with obvious references is so much mroe evident here. Chuck started incorporated them into something more organic, as a sidegag, while BBT it's the core of the fucking show. It's sad that it has better numbers than HIMYM.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

For anyone who missed this last night.....the best part of the Emmy's:

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4zdl3oiwgqg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4zdl3oiwgqg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

Did you see the guy try to give a beer to Matthew Perry? The look on his face....
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I love the part about Mel Gibson and the Jews. Fantastic.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X