No announcement yet.

The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diggin this still, but goddamn is Dutch retarded. Daddy indeed.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

WTF Julian??!?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
        WTF Julian??!?
        More explicit plz

Comment

Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
          Lem is the coolest mother fucker on the show...his character is really well played.
          Truer words, my friend. Still my favorite character. CVD? Hell, anyone can play a stupid redneck (admittedly, he does an outstanding job) but Lem? You believe.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I have to remind myself that Chiklis was 28 when he started doing the Commish. That's right, 28 years old.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

GOTDAMN

Spoiler: spoilerz derp 
              Cletus done fucked up Tevon, Hispanic Telly from KIDS mouthraped Aceveda, and some dude is raping old ladies.

diggin it. On disc 2 of season 3 right now.

Comment

I was waiting to hear what you thought of that incident with Aceveda.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah. It just happened last night, but I have a feeling Dutch is gonna put 2 and 2 together on this one.

Comment

fucking lulz@Messican Telly

Comment

I honestly thought it was Leo Fitzpatrick when they first showed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        GOTDAMN

Spoiler: spoilerz derp 
                        Cletus done fucked up Tevon, Hispanic Telly from KIDS mouthraped Aceveda, and some dude is raping old ladies.

diggin it. On disc 2 of season 3 right now.
                        And STILL the best is yet to come. Told you you'd like it Rob.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So...

Spoiler: spoilers 
                          The Aceveda shit with Mexican Telly was pretty fucking badass and actually made me dig on him. Cletus needs to find a woman that isn't fucking retarded. The grandma rapist thing turned out way different than I thought it was going to happen. And I swear to god, if they turn Dutch into some weird "I'm going to kill someone so I know how to catch a killer" thing I'll be disappoint. FUCK YOU CAT I SHALL STRANGLE YOU IN MY BOXERS

Have 2-3 more episodes of season 3 left. Hope to finish them this weekend.

Comment

Man, the cat episode. That's a watershed moment.

Comment

Is it weird I thought of Hocken during that? Haha. Mostly because he said he wanted to be a cop/detective and Lesley and I both agree that if he was a cop, he'd be Dutch. And not because I think Hocken would do that.

Comment

Once you find out Dutch's musical preferences Hocken will fit even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X