No announcement yet.

The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane is so stupid... what the hell is he thinking?
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• That last episode was pretty great.

Spoiler: spoilers 
      the stuff with Aceveda and his shady partner was handled fucking awesomly I thought. *chiklisfist* to the scene where Vic just walks out of his hearing. Can't believe Shane at this point. And lulz to Julian and "other guy who I don't know his name" and their D.A.R.E. tactics on the street. Ridiculous. Hot Latin cop has a nice Latin ass. And awws to Dutch and Danny kissing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• About 3 eps into season 7 and it's shaping up to be quite the ride.

Spoiler: spoilerz 
        Ronnie being the new Vic is pretty funny, Vic laying the smack down on Shane's wife was great (seriously, she has got to be the dumbest person on the entire show) Vic laying the smack down on Reznian was great ("That's a cop walkie talkie! you've been made!") all while making Reznian trust him enough to get him the list of the people that know about the money train? OH SNAP SHANE, THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! Cassidy needs to get kidnapped already. What a dumb kid (DAAAaD I LEARNED IT FROM YOU) and the shit with the AZN family (you're gay? I'll have some whtie dude kidnap you and rape you to make you straight) was totally fucekd up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started S3 last night. The amount of shit I forgot about the show continues to shock me. Michael Jace should be getting tons of offers. His transformation from the rookie cop fighting his homosexual urges into the unhappily married man that likes to play macho with his new partner is really amazing. There is one shot when he is in The Barn talking to Dani and he has this look in his eye. Chilling.

Comment

• But then they drop all of that for no reason. Kind of lame.

Comment

• Dude all I have to say, is that I'm happy you stuck with it.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• He's not quite done with it yet. STICK WITH IT RERB!!!
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• DAMN YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    But then they drop all of that for no reason. Kind of lame.
                    That happens, either the writers thought about going somewhere and forgot it. Or, they decided not to go through the usual "HOLY SHIT, I'M QUEER" storyline and just let it roll with the fact the guy will always remain repressed.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      That happens, either the writers thought about going somewhere and forgot it. Or, they decided not to go through the usual "HOLY SHIT, I'M QUEER" storyline and just let it roll with the fact the guy will always remain repressed.
                      If I remember correctly, the actor actually influenced the decision to drop that storyline.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Now that I did not know. My frame of reference was how in The Sopranos they handled a certain storyline involving Dr. Melfi. How it was David Chase's intention not to go anywhere with it.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Dutch Boy killed the cat last night. I forgot how amazing Greg Clark is in his role as the serial rapist/killer.

Comment

• Man, this season is pretty great. From Vic finding out that the FBI chick is tainted to Dutch laying the smack down on the "serial killer" kid to Clevon pulling that shit with Claudette. Really enjoying it.

Also BIG FUCKING LULZ to Cassidy's "Pimp and Ho's" party. I hope she dies.

Comment

• Cassidy is awful. Re-watching it has put this in perspective.

We are like 5 episodes into S4 right now. Glen Close is SOOOOO good in this. Julian continues to be awesome, and gets a chance to put in work with his opinions on the seizures.

Comment

• I remember being angry with her casting (gimmick casting) but she was damn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X