The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnit Rob. You have to say more.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Damnit Rob. You have to say more.
      Is it about something tasting like sweet butter?
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• The sweet butter stuff was great.

Spoiler: spoilers 
        I can't believe that Shane killed Lem via grenades. Pimp Dutchman is gonna be hilarious and the school yard fight between Vic and Kavanaugh was hilarious. Also, Billings is a tard.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lem <3 :-(

Comment

• For real. He was my favorite character.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Lem was the fucking man. I ran into him on the lot and told him he was the fucking man on the show.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                Is it about something tasting like sweet butter?
                That was glorious.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

•   Spoiler: :( 
                  Poor Lem. I liked Lem the best! Fuckin' Shane. Fuckin' stuff up again.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• so...

Spoiler: spoilerz 
                    Kavanaugh turning himself in was pretty anti-climatic. But it worked well for his character I guess. Vic torturing Garada (or what ever his name is) was fucking horrible. Like wince inducing shit. Shane is gonna end up with an ulcer by the end of the season. or dead. I hope both. Dutch and Billings are cracking me up as a team as is Dutchman trying to mack on the police hottie.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The torture, is that the one in the abandoned house?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        The torture, is that the one in the abandoned house?
                        Correct.

Comment

• OK, yes brutal as fuck. I was shocked it made it on the air.

Comment

• Started on The Shield last night. God the first season is so different in style from the remaining.

Comment

• Almost done with Season 6. the shit Shane is pulling with the Armenians is retarded. Oh Shane. You're gonna die.

Comment

• Man you just don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X