X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit

Comment

• Ava was all "Ya'll see mah baaws beetches?!!!"
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        That new dude from Colorado is creepy as shit. I know I recognize him, anyone have his name?
        Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        I call him Black Donnelly's guy because I don't know his name but he was on that show.
        Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        he's the pothead from the Texas chainsaw Massacre reboot.
        I'm late to this, but was watching season 2 of Hannibal last night and he was on a couple episodes.

Nice job, Ava.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Wow. Boyd being Boyd was inevitable but there's a whole lot of other stuff that happened that ifid NOT see coming. That scene in the motor coach? Holy crap.

Comment

• Fuck this show is so good. 3 more episodes?

Comment

• Two!

Both of which I'll probably have to smitborrent because I'll havr no cable until the 17th.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Wow. Boyd being Boyd was inevitable but there's a whole lot of other stuff that happened that ifid NOT see coming. That scene in the motor coach? Holy crap.
                MIKEY!

Great fucking episode. Poor Grubs or whatever that mountain man's name was.

I really hope Raylan shoots creepy Chainsaw Massacre guy and his stupid hat.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Something tells me that showdown ends with two people hit. Also the black hat is a nice touch.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm worried he shoots Raylan.

Comment

• I'm betting they both get shot. But who knows. Also Mikey went out like a G, "Hold me?" :-D

Comment

• Mikey jumps in before Raylan gets shot.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Damn, Mikey G'ing it up even after death? #OG4LIFE

Comment

• I want a Constable Bob sequel and/or prequel series. It has worked with Better Call Saul.

Comment

• #ExplodingFahey
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It ends tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X