Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Nick Searcy is a dickhead.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Why you gotta go linking that shit and bringing me down?

Comment

• I know right? Here's an approximation of my reaction when I read that..

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Somebody needs to take out that one Crowe sooner rather than later. Man.

Poor Johnny...

Comment

• Fuck Johnny. He had it coming. :-D
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Great episode this week. I laughed my ass off when they showed Jack put on his broken raybans. I have the same pair with the same missing arm.

What is Rapaport up to? The stuff with the van/car was great, but I was a tad confused as to what happened at the end. I feel like I missed a conversation somewhere. Alicia Witt is still fucking smoking.

Comment

• Rappaport called his Mexican buddies to set up to rip the drugs from Boyd, under the guise of helping get them across the border. There was just a one-line thing as they were leaving the taqueria at the end. It looks like Boyd is going to let it play out for a while but I'm going to assume Rappaport is totally fucked now.

And, yeah, Alicia Witt appears to be ageless. Ginger powers?

Comment

• ah ok, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• man, my DVR cut off last week and I had no idea that Dewey tried to run over his fat cousin and Eric Roberts.

Seeing Dickey again was fucking great. "RAYLAN IT'S DICKEY DON'T HANG UP!"

Michael Rapaport is really fucking good in this. Curious to see what Doc Brown's wife role is. DUFFY FOR PRESIDENT.

Comment

• Dickey was great to see again. Rapaport is killing it, but this season feels...weird. Like spinning it's wheels or something.

Comment

• holy fuck to this week's episode. That cig bomb was NUTS.

The scene with Doc Brown's wife and the FBI guy was great. I want more of her backstory. She seems hardfuckingcore.

Daryl is gonna get got...hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Dickey was great to see again. Rapaport is killing it, but this season feels...weird. Like spinning it's wheels or something.
                          I think they kind of intended some of that post Arlo to make it feel like Raylan's lost his constant for lack of a better term. But I'm still enjoying it.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This season has been pretty hit and miss but the past couple episodes, especially this week, have been great. This week really felt like something from an early season.

Comment

• So weird, I actually feel as if this has been one of the better seasons. That last scene was hardcore. Raylan ain't fucking around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                So weird, I actually feel as if this has been one of the better seasons. That last scene was hardcore. Raylan ain't fucking around.
                                You.Me.Same

Comment

Working...
                                X