Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patton was hilarious.

But what's the deal with the bag? Arlo found it after it fell from teh sky, took the coke (guessing) and hid the bag in the wall?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The bag is the big mystery this season. You'll learn more from last nights episode.

Boyd going back into preacher mode was fucking aaaaaaaaawesome. And Wynn Duffy getting to be a badass was cool as well, since last season he was bitch made.

"But I don't even trust how you said I can trust you."

Comment

• yeah, I was a fan of Duffy rocking shit again. I just can't take the kid from Jurassic Park seriously as the preacher. Boyd out preached him HOARD.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also, that family of rednecks is ridiculous. I wish Raylon would have pimpslapped that little kid.

Comment

• Playing catch up with this still a few episodes away from being totally caught up.

Sad about the kid from JP, lulz to the shotgun scene with the fighter though. Can't wait to see what happens with Ellen May.

Comment

• still playing catchup here, but the hill people? awesome haha.

Jim Beaver is gonna die this season me thinks.

Comment

• Holy fuck, the reveal of Drew Thompson better be AMAZING after last night. I mean, it better be fucking Art or something crazy.

Comment

• NEED TO CATCH UP DAMMIT arhghghgh

Comment

• Cletus Van Damme is also giving a career performance this year. Shame he has no chance at an Emmy.

Comment

• Totally called who Drew was. But I did it as a joke a few episodes ago. Great fucking episode this week and I can't wait to see how this all shakes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Totally called who Drew was. But I did it as a joke a few episodes ago. Great fucking episode this week and I can't wait to see how this all shakes out.
                        Haven't seen this weeks yet. Intrigued now.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Always glad when Limehouse shows up.

Comment

• Last night was so goddamn great. Tim and his PTSD. Raylon and Boyd showing how connected they are (seriously, this show ends with them killing each other right?), and especially CONSTABLE BOB being frosty as FUCK.

Comment

• "just every time I have to pull my gun in public." YESSSSsssss Also Raylon knowing that Boyd was hinting they were sending him in first. And yeah, Bob. FROSTY. AS. FUCK. No squeal in that fucker at all.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Concurred. Great fucking episode. The call between Tim and Colt was fucking great.

DREWBACCA

Comment

Working...
                                X