No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Carla, you so fine. I hope you are recurring. Last night was awesome, Art explaining how they used phone books back in the day was pretty sinister and dark. Also tells us a lot about him, and why he tolerates some of Raylan's shit. We've seen Raylan draw on plenty of fools, but have we seen him flat out admit to torturing people for confessions and setting up a crime scene to cover a shooting? I don't remember either of those things ever coming from Raylan.

Comment

• Arrrgh I need to start S2 already. The S1 finale was fucking sweet. MC Gainey was aces.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• S2 is streets ahead of S1.

Comment

• gonna get the DVD tonight since my class got cancelled for the week and film studies doesn't start until mid-February
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oh man the Gugino's on Carla. nnnnnnnnggggggghhhhh
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Limehouse (??) looks to be quite the character and I fucking loved EVERYTHING with Boyd and Dickey.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Limehouse looks to be one sinister dude, but seriously, guys, you just ripped the Fight Club speech whole cloth. COME ON.

Comment

• Pretty sure last night was the best episode ever. Everything was so good. Awesome guest stars. Boyd taking charge and showing us a bit more of his plan, though it's obvious he has some tricks up his sleeve. When Raylan went from complete badass busting in on Duffy to a bit scared and concerned over Neal McDonough was just incredible.

For anyone that didn't see it, nonspoiler badassery was the following -

Raylan kicks in Duffy's trailer and tells Neal to turn around, move and I shoot you in the back. Duffy is put down on the floor where a boot is put onto his neck and Raylan lets him know that conversation he promised wouldn't be a conversation? We're having it. At the end of the badassery he clears the chamber in his pistol, and throws the bullet at Duffy's chest.

"See that? Next one is coming faster."

BAD. ASS.

Then Neal slowly turns around, with the biggest "hey nice to meet you smile" in the world and asks Raylan "What are you going to do when those bullets are flying back at you?"

Raylan gets this just incredulous look on his face, like "this motherfucker talking to ME!?" then whips out his phone and takes a picture while showing just a tiny hint of "here's someone I actually need to worry about."

Goddamn. So good. Might watch again tonight.

Comment

• ALL OF THAT. Plus McDonough had a gun up his sleeve on a rail. Suspense!!!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The stuff with Dewey and his kidneys was fucking GREAT/.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, even though I figured the guy was bullshitting him from the start I knew he was stupid enough to believe it. Plus Dewey going on a rampage and not realizing people don't use cash anymore was hilarious. "WHERE DO PEOPLE USE CASH?!?!?"

Comment

• This week was really great, except for the one kind of huge plot hole that would have made the episode super boring. He was at the bar when the ex got shot, with about 75 witnesses. It could have been cleared up super fast with one call to the bar owner. Now the FBI looking into Raylan was hilarious, and I loved how Art turned on him when he decided to question him.

Comment

• Art will only take so much shit, and his allotment of shit taking is pretty much reserved for Raylan.

Comment

• OK this episode was awesome, but HOLY SHIT the preview for next week!

Oh, and apparently a LOT of women have Twitter notices for Walton Goggins.

Comment

• Totes. I'm loving the boomtown guys this season but fuck Goggins is the man. Also Ava bout to slang that pimp hand. Awwwwww yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X