Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I just interject here for a moment?

You guys get way too into this...

Comment

• Yeah, I think The last three matches should have been, in order, Edge-Del Rio, Cena-Miz, Undertaker-HHH. But WWE NEVER puts title matches back to back. They're afraid one match will bury the other. And Taker's unbeaten streak at Mania doesn't mean as much if it's like the third or fourth match in IMHO.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Can I just interject here for a moment?

You guys get way too into this...
        No different than people busting a nut over a food recipe. We likes what we likes.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          No different than people busting a nut over a food recipe. We likes what we likes.
          Well played... but the game's not over yet.

Comment

• Actually Vin, not that into it, haven't been for 10 years, and we are currently discussing why I am not longer interested. Wrestling lost its way with the death of ECW

Comment

• Truth, Billy. I'd also argue that wrestling pretty much started it's fall when the WWE absorbed WCW back in'01. No competition, plus the lack of really big draws like Austin, Rock, etc., the consistent pushing of Triple H thanks to his relationship with Stephanie, and the whole mess just got dull.

ECW was a shitload of fun back in the day - I lucked out and saw a couple of matches live, and damn if they weren't more fun than the WWE stuff on TV.

Comment

• William and I too have seen the ECW live. And it was glorious. Wrestling will trudge along but I think it's glory days are long gone.

Comment

• Yeah, I gotta agree with you. The Monday Night Wars were the apex of those times. After McMahon started buying up his competitors, that was all she wrote. Hell, I barely see any amateur league stuff around here, and those were all over the place less than 10 years ago.

Comment

• "That's a wrap for 30 Rock!" says Baldwin.

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment...ck_ending.html

I don't doubt him in the slightest. The show is about to hit the 100 episode syndication milestone (although I seriously doubt it's going to live on in the after-market), everyone's contracts go up next year and now that NBC is under new management they're not going to want to keep an expensive show that nobody watches. Plus as The Office has shown this season knowing that Carell was leaving, having a clear exit strategy resulted in an excellent season.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• 30 Rock peaked in season 2 imo. It was great when it wasn't continuously WINKING AT THE AUDIENCE CAUSE WE'RE SO FUNNY.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Once they started up with that damned fool Beeper King, it was all over.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                          It was great when it wasn't continuously WINKING AT THE AUDIENCE CAUSE WE'RE SO FUNNY.
                          Yeah...I can't disagree with you there. And hearing Fey remark that she thinks the Palin impression "might" have hurt the show with the general public? No fucking shit, genius.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• This season of 30 Rock is the best since season 2. Still ain't a good though, but Damon and the special episodes elevated the show, and Baldwin ALWAYS delivers.

As for The Rock, his career is THAT much in hte shitter that he has to go back to that "wrestling" shit that I kinda liked when I was 7? Really?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think the WWE is in the shitter enough to pay Rock anything he wants. I mean kids that werent alive last time he wrestled lost their shit when he showed up.

Comment

• God I hate that WWE "wrestling".
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X