Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Collier would have TOTALLY used a family's tragedy.

Looks like a pretty good show.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Killing looks rad.

I think Marc Maron said the best piece about Sheen and he wasn't even doing a bit. He was just talking about how manics are just riding an incredible high in their high state and encourages him to enjoy it because it's gonna suck when the crash happens.

Comment

• Chuckles McSheen has filed a $100 million against Warner Brothers and Chuck Lorre.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ha, you'd think in any other circumstance they would try and settle this.

But I bet WB really wants to turn the screws and fight this.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Jordan Collier would have TOTALLY used a family's tragedy.

Looks like a pretty good show.
            HUGE BONERZ FOR JORDAN.

Seriously, <3 that show.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• As any self respecting Sci Fi fan should 4400 was pretty rad or amazeballs as the kids say.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Anyone else watch Alison Brie and Danny Pudi host Attack of the Show tonight? Thank you tight t-shirt and short leather skirt.

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/episodes/9832/aots-march-16th-2011.html

Comment

• twitter rap yes

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    Anyone else watch Alison Brie and Danny Pudi host Attack of the Show tonight? Thank you tight t-shirt and short leather skirt.

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/episodes/9832/aots-march-16th-2011.html
                    And thank YOU for giving us the link, Phedg.

Alison Brie in that outfit = hotness.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here. Make of it, what you will.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

also

DEM TITTIES
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But that looks like something a sorority girl would wear during SLUTAWEEN.

Comment

• This show is going to be a train wreck so epic that it'll make Heroes come out looking like The Wire.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just give me reruns of MANTIS with spliced in shots of random tittays

YOU'RE WELCOME, AMERICA
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                But that looks like something a sorority girl would wear during SLUTAWEEN.
                                Ain't that Wonder Woman in itself?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X