Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    There was an episode of South Park which had Jared and the Subway Party Bus showing up in town.

The whole "Jared has aids" thing is completely misconstrued by everyone in town as his having lost all of that weight due to AIDS as opposed to aides that helped him lose the weight.

Thus endeth the lesson.
    Thank you.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't remember the last time I watched that show.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• LOSING!

Sheen has since responded with a statement to TMZ in which he calls the termination "very good news."
        "They continue to be in breach, like so many whales," Sheen's statement reads. "It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshis[expletive] again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We've toppled dictatorships in Tunisa and Egypt, Ghdafi is under seige, and now Two and a Half Men is done.

This may be in fact worth the four bucks a gallon at the gas station.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The problem with having comics friended on Facebook is GODDAMN IT WILL YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING AWFUL CHARLIE SHEEN JOKES FUCK
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That's like trying to make a leopard go spotless.

IT'S THEIR JOB MAN
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm impressed with how fast this whole thing has been beaten into the ground. Used to take a whole month back in the day.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It'd be okay if the jokes were funny. They're not funny. And yeah, people ran this shit into the ground FAST. Kind of alarmed by how quickly they did it, actually.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• STOP TALKING ABOUT CHARLIE SHEEN.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• More Emilio.

FREEJACK NEEDS A SEQUEL

also:

Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-07-2011, 04:30 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• charliesheen

~

Comment

• I want a spinoff of Emilio's character from "Mission:Impossible"
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A buddy cop type flick with him and that elevator as Riggs and Murtaugh.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "I'm too old for this *SQUISH*"

Comment

• The Killing

FUCKING LOVE BILLY CAMPBELL.

will be watching this.

Comment

Working...
                                X