Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll have to look into it. I haven't been to the movies in a while.....well first run movies anyway.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Sony Pictures Classics bought the movie months ago. Release date slated at April 22nd. Just wait. It's worth it.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <object width='442' height='375' classid='clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' id='ep'><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/teamcoco_432x243_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_ offsite&videoId=245212' /><param name='bgcolor' 'value='#000000' /><embed src='http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/teamcoco_432x243_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_ offsite&videoId=245212' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' bgcolor='#000000' allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' width='442' height='375'></embed></object>

Comment

• Who is that and why should I care?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Who is that and why should I care?
            Did you even read the caption?
            Emmy Rossum Interview 03/01/11 The "Shameless" star gets filthy when talking about junk socks, vag patches, and much much more!
            or watch the video? Might give you some answers.
            Last edited by PHEDG; 03-02-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• I did both and I still want to know who that is and why I should care.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gee I guess you're right guys. The entire post has no redeeming value whatsoever. I fail. Listening to cute girls talk about doing nude scenes on a funny talk show is so yesterday.

Comment

• Lulz, Hey phedg. I just wanted to know who she was. As in has she been in anything else of note. Also I wanted to know if you haz nudz to post.

ysosrs?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just don't know who Emily Rossum is.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jeff knows who all the teenage actresses are.

Comment

• Emily Rossum is dangerously fuckable...

Listen not to these heathens, Jeff.

The video was appreciated.

Comment

• I wish I did. I mean why not, it's not a terrible hobby to have.

Comment

• Jake's gf in The Day After Tomorrow.

Spoiler: NSFW 
                            Last edited by PHEDG; 03-02-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Jeff knows who all the teenage actresses are.
                              She's 25.

Comment

• The dude from the Dragonball Z movie is in that show. NO WONDER I didn't know shit about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X