Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George is watching it off and on, Matt. Not because of the show, but because of his raging Julianna Margulies boner that hasn't subsided since 1995.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• She's damned good looking, that's for sure. Regardless, it's a really GREAT show. Very, very surprised.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Margulies is one of those women who has only gotten hotter over the years. Those appearances on "Scrubs", man...

Anyone watch The Middle on ABC? Modern Family (justly) gets all the attention but this show is really entertaining, too. Brick, the little kid, is great.

Comment

• He sorta reminds me of Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Anyone watch The Middle on ABC? Modern Family (justly) gets all the attention but this show is really entertaining, too. Brick, the little kid, is great.
            Haven't seen it but is that the show with Dr. Jan Itor?
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yes, it is. He's still great, just not sociopathic this time.

Comment

• Swamp People (on the History Channel).
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I dig it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, it's oddly compelling. People relying on the swamp/bayou to make a living. Not something I could do (but I'll watch).
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I still fucking love Billy the Exterminator. That dude is FASCINATING.

Comment

• I think he does meth, but yeah he's cool to watch.

Comment

• Really? I don't think I've ever gotten that vibe from him. May have to start watching closer.

Comment

• Pretty sure 100% of the Louisiana population are meth heads.

Comment

• How in the hell does that explain Paul Prudhomme?

You ever encounter a fat meth head?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Pretty sure 100% of the Louisiana population are meth heads.
                                Better throw in Mississippi as well.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X