Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends for Paget and TAKEN (scifi mini series) for Anton over here.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Two likeable actors does not make a series tolerable. I love seeing Hank Azaria act, doesn't mean I want to watch more of Huff.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If you don't like it, don't watch it.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• TOO EASY
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, who the fuck asked for common sense?!

Comment

• Me, once you took a dig at The Paget.

That's crossing the fucking line, v-neckhole.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I didn't slag Paget. I slaged Oliver Platt and the show overall.

Comment

• Paget by proxy is still Paget.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *shrug*

Comment

• Currently watching the first episode of "Master Chef". I'm digging it. The fat judge is great.

Comment

• Anyone watch Jeremiah? What's this show about?
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Is that the show with Luke Perry and Malcolm Jamal-Warner from some years back?

Comment

• I thought that was Jericho?

Comment

• Yep. Just watched an episode on SyFy.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Jericho was the show on CBS with Skeet Ulrich in the hick town that didn't get blown up when nuclear war broke out.

Comment

Working...
                                X