Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you haven't before, get on it now. QUALITY fucking show.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• After nearly at dying the end of summer I got behind on my Boardwalk Empire and had like 8 episode to watch on my dvr. Well This week I've been trying to catch up and had forgotten just how much this show fucking rocks. Top-top writing, acting, music, and clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        After nearly at dying the end of summer I got behind on my Boardwalk Empire and had like 8 episode to watch on my dvr. Well This week I've been trying to catch up and had forgotten just how much this show fucking rocks. Top-top writing, acting, music, and clothes.
        This. So very, very much this. This season's been a hell of a ride so far, with Chalky, Van Alden, and Richard shining in their own storylines.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Js6XbWPEL8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sunday is Almost Human. Will watch, cause it's scifi, I love Karl Urban and Michael Easly was awesome in Sleeper Cell.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Totally watching that only because of Karl. HE IS THE MAN.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sleeper Cell was the shit man. Fucking LOVED that series. Ealy was the bomb, so teaming with with Urban is so fucking awesome.

Comment

• the commercials for that did nothing for me. It is on instant?

Comment

• No clue. But trust me, it's good.

Comment

• it's not like that show on Showtime with Mr. Grey and My So Called Life is it? Cause BORING.

Comment

• What's that?

It's a dude infiltrating a terrorist cell. It's pretty good.

Comment

• You never finished Continuum, didja?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            it's not like that show on Showtime with Mr. Grey and My So Called Life is it? Cause BORING.
                            That's Homeland, and it has Inigo. Therefore you're just in a BAD MOOD.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Homeland is good. It's slow, but it's good.

Comment

• And the facial pyrotechnics of Juliet Capulet are incredibly entertaining.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X