Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fucking loved it man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's great, Rob!

And you'll notice later on how most of the pitfalls of timetravelling are answered quickly.

Can't wait for season 2.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh, so you've already seen all of season 1?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It aired in Canada last summer. I could spoil the shit out of it, but I won't.

And trust me:

Spoiler: Spoiler if you haven't seen the pilot 

That whole "mascarading as a 2012 cop" that's so easy to dumb down is well executed

Comment

• Good to know that it doesn't lose it's awesomeoness then. It was a random watch last night and I'm glad I DVR'd it. The reveal at the end of the first episode was pretty great.

Comment

• There are some weaker episodes, but overall, it's a great TV show.
              Last edited by Martin; 01-15-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Is this where we talk about how Glee sucks and also steals song arrangements without giving credit?

Because Glee fucking sucks and steals song arrangements without giving credit.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Not the first time. Did they ever pay Petra Haden for using her cover of "Don't Stop Believing"?

Comment

• They're covering songs done by performers who did the songs better when they sang 'em the first time. Fuck Glee. And fuck all these other shows that focus on covers and shit.

I wanna hear "Don't Stop Believing", I'm going right to the good stuff.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VcjzHMhBtf0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Comment

• Don't stop believing is forever linked to the death of Tony Soprano in my mind AND YEAH I THINK HE DIED. SUE ME!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also Meadow parks like shit.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmmm thought we had a Luther thread. Oh well. Gifs!

Comment

• Oh

oh duckfu
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The one with Luther and his beanie would make a great supersized deal with it.

Comment

• I really need to watch Luther.

Comment

Working...
                                X