Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading that post kind of skeeved me.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Then you know how I felt for the 32 seconds I flipped over there trying to find out who killed Rosie.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I read it on AV Club, and I think I followed it. Apparently the basketball playing developer dude was talking to the campaign manager about shady political shit, and the aunt of Rosie was somehow fucking one of them or something? And they beat the girl and tossed her into the trunk but were flipping out, and when the aunt was told what was going on she immediately dumped the car into the lake and found out later it was her niece. wtf stupid fuck the killing

Comment

• So murder by proxy with the Aunt not knowing it was her niece? Yep, sounds convoluted enough for The Killing. I hope it gets canned for something that doesn't want to fuck it's audience next season.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There's no way it gets renewed. A commentor on AV Club had a list of shows that pulled better ratings. It was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              There's no way it gets renewed. A commentor on AV Club had a list of shows that pulled better ratings. It was hilarious.

Oh, it's dead in the water. AMC is already looking for cheaper alternatives/enticing Weiner to do Mad Men Season 6 earlier than expected.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I can't believe people still watched it after the slap in the face that was the first season.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ugh, so stupid. Give the money to Vince Gilligan and don't split the last season of Breaking Bad over two years. Get it together, AMC.

Comment

• They're trying to push that "we make the best new shit" angle and trusted the wrong people with The Killing.

Comment

• Bunheads is cute assuming you dig Gilmore Girls. The thing with Alan Ruck is still...odd.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ok, so Nathan said that a lot of people were divided on Newsroom, but I liked it. Of course the dialogue was very 'Sorkin-y', but still good IMHO.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f0d5yBi3mfY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• God I want to bang both Allison and Megan. SO HOARD.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SPACENIPPLES RIDES AGAIN
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• GRIMM SEASON 2 STARTS TONIGHT????????????

WTF???????????????
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X