Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GERUED DERPADUE
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• but ferrealzies you guise. Bride of Chucky is goddamn great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Depardieu, an acting legend, is so disgusting in real life. But funny. I mean, the man peed on a plane. Not in the toilet.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          He's right.

It's My Father, The Hero.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• She was hot back then...

Comment

• Mind you, Heigl wasn't remotely as hot as Marie Gillain, who played in the original....

Comment

• Sure, export your fat dicknoses and hoard all the good stuff.

But I will concur, Doc Martin.

Gillain gonna UNF
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That as ,when I was 12, was golden delicious.

Comment

• Heeeey, this episode of Grey's Anatomy is so wacky because everyone is acting opposite of how they usually are! Craaaaazy!

Comment

• hahaha. Lesley said the same thing.

If they truly wanted to go batshit crazy, zombie George should have shown up and then Denny shows up but he's actually playing his part from Supernatural and then Sam and Dean show up and then omg I WOULD WATCH THAT SHOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Heeeey, this episode of Grey's Anatomy is so wacky because everyone is acting opposite of how they usually are! Craaaaazy!
                        Oh yeah the "alternate reality" episode that conspicuously didn't have Isiah Washington, Katherine Heigl or T.R. Knight.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• They did give lip service to Washington, at least. His life was exactly the same - excellent, well-respected surgeon run off by the Deadite.

Comment

• The fact that they even did a Goddamn "alternate reality" episode shows how lazy/shitty the writing is. Granted their resolution of Knight was pretty lazy too:

"Hey where's George?"
                            *Shrugs* "I dunno...hey what do you know, a dude just came in with his face all fucked up from a car wreck, but seriously I wonder where George is. Oh well back to our soap opera mopping this week. [Cut to the last 3 minutes of the episode]
                            What?! The dude with his face all fucked up from the car wreck is George?! WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING AND HE JUST DIED TOO?!?!"
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• ^ has never watched a single ep of Greys. *Struts off with young Travolta*
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• House, M.D.
                                2004 - 2012.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X