Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yvonne DeCarlo will be hard to replace, though.

Comment

• My brain interpreted the news "Yvonne Strahovski to guest star on Dexter Season 7" as "Yvonne Strahovski to show her tits on Dexter Season 7." That means it's going to happen, right?

Comment

• Sound logic.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          My brain interpreted the news "Yvonne Strahovski to guest star on Dexter Season 7" as "Yvonne Strahovski to show her tits on Dexter Season 7." That means it's going to happen, right?
          Fuck you for making Season 7 even more dissapointing than it will ever be.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by teledork View Post
            Yvonne DeCarlo will be hard to replace, though.
            Portia de Rossi accepts your challenge!

Comment

• awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I still want to high five Ellen for getting ears deep in that on the daily.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  awesome.
                  Portia De Rossi. That one lesbian I'd try to convert back with my penis.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just curious...anyone else here watching THE PITCH, the advertising competition show that runs after MAD MEN? We dvr'd a bunch and have started watching them. Pretty decent show, surprisingly.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Just curious...anyone else here watching THE PITCH, the advertising competition show that runs after MAD MEN? We dvr'd a bunch and have started watching them. Pretty decent show, surprisingly.
                      I catch the re-runs when I see them but nothing religious. And yeah it's a pretty slick show. Especially when they ad firms are pitching to a ball busting client.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Portia De Rossi. That one lesbian I'd try to convert back with my penis.
                        Troof. I'm actually eager to see this pilot. It'll never replace the original (I was more of an Addams Family fan anyway), but I'm getting more and more interested as to where the pilot and/or series leads.

Although, seriousing up a sitcom for another go 'round hasn't always had the best track record. I submit The Bradys.

Comment

• Showtime is finally killing Weeds at Season 8. 5 seasons too late.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, I'll finish it off as I stuck with it thorough the great (season 2 finale was aces) and the bad (the last 5 seasons)
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So who watched The Killing to find out who killed Rosie Larsen? I didn't.

Comment

• I turned over to the rebroadcast and the skeevy partner shot the skeevy guy helping the skeevy candidate who wasn't skeevy on the 4400 so I think that skeevy fucker did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X