Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was San Francisco? That had Puck right? That was the last time I think I watched Real World.

Comment

• 3rd season. Lesley and I are watching that together. I want to punch Judd in the face. What a whiny bitch.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ah, yes. Judd Winick, future scribe for DC Comics. I do admit I loved his Barry Ween comic from back in the day.

And let's not be too harsh with Jon. Man had a fan club for cryin' out loud! And he had goals - he wanted to be a cypher, and damn if he didn't accomplish that!

Yeah, I pretty much checked out after the third or fourth season myself. Sporadic viewing afterwards, as most of the casts they had had personalities akin to a piece of paper.

Comment

• Ugh, Judd was so whiny. So beta.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Judd Winick did more damage to Batman than Joel Schumacher.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I think New Orleans was the last one I saw any episodes of at all. They was a house of chlamydia.

Comment

• What is this - I don't even... If this makes it beyond the pilot stage, I'll have to watch this on general principle.

Comment

• Rob will ejaculate to this news. He seems to love O'Connell products.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Only for the possibility of a Rebecca Romjin cameo, which I could get behind. God, how I could get behind that.

Fuckin' Vern from Stand By Me gets to wake up to this every morning. Lucky SOB.

Comment

• Stamos fucked that up somehow. What a dolt.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Rob will ejaculate to this news. He seems to love O'Connell products.

Ceej does. I just liked the fucker in Piranha 3D and in Stand by Me.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Stamos fucked that up somehow. What a dolt.
                          However it happened and whoever was to blame, O'Connell ain't crying one damn bit. Unless it's tears of joy as he thanks God every day that he gets to go home to Mystique.

ETA: Rob, were you also a fan of his TV show, My Secret Identity? Or Sliders?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            However it happened and whoever was to blame, O'Connell ain't crying one damn bit. Unless it's tears of joy as he thanks God every day that he gets to go home to Mystique.

ETA: Rob, were you also a fan of his TV show, My Secret Identity? Or Sliders?
                            Sliders is good fun even if a bit shaky at times. And yeah, I'm sure O'Connell doesn't lose a wink of sleep crying for the Stamos.

Comment

• Sliders was okay for a few episodes, but Ceej is the one with the hard-on for that show.

Comment

• A darker, edgier Munsters ? WTF? I think I'm with Tim that general principle will require a viewing of teh Pilot, but I just don't see O'Connell as Herman. His physical size was the source of most of the humor Herman was involved in on that show, an I'm sorry, but huge O'Connell ain't.

ETA: I can, however, totally see Eddie Izzard as Grandpa.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X