Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd watch that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh B Pepps, how you stole my internet innocence.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Oh B Pepps, how you stole my internet innocence.

Comment

• This chick has issues. Good luck on the psych test getting into the army. I did like how she kept say "When the shit hits the fan." And the 160 condoms being used in a week comment was funny.

The shifting poles people were legit. I kind of wish they had practiced evasive driving with their school buses other than just circling the wagons."

I wonder how many of these people are on ATF watchlists.
          Last edited by PHEDG; 02-15-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• That chick was fucking RETARDED.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I WORK OUT FOR 4 HOURS A DAY SO WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN I CAN STILL BE OUT OF BREATH.

Comment

• Interesting.

Comment

• I sincerely doubt they offered her 1000k to shoot her cat on camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I can totally picture that. Both it taking place in that "universe." And that it's the same writing team. So it will probably get old like Earl did for me.

Yeah that seems to be the average episode so far. My wife loves it but she's easy to please. So far the laughs are good enough to warrant the groans, plus Dillahunt is OBVIOUSLY having a blast which is fun to watch.

The day-time hooker has already shown up, plus some Chubbys mentions.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just caught Comic Book Men again. Fuck anyone that defends this shit.

Grow some taste, people.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I watched it last night. I don't need to see another episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I watched it last night. I don't need to see another episode.

There is one way that it works. It's an indictment of the comic book store as it currently exists.

If anything, it's the argument for destroying the very thing they want to save.

Plus, the people on the show are fucking garbage. It's the worst cockpunching vestiges of geekdom.

Comment

• You pulled a nunz in that last sentence, Troy.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              There is one way that it works. It's an indictment of the comic book store as it currently exists.

If anything, it's the argument for destroying the very thing they want to save.

Plus, the people on the show are fucking garbage. It's the worst cockpunching vestiges of geekdom.
                              I think if it was purely that Robert Bruce guy shitting all over people's collectibles and obscene prices they want the show would be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                You pulled a nunz in that last sentence, Troy.

The show pulled a Nunz on America's face.

Comment

Working...
                                X