Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cara...yessssss

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Holy Shit. That must be why he's so familiar.

I really enjoyed the second episode. More than Chuck last night, even. I don't care for the goofy German(?) names they give all the creatures but I do like that they are giving each beast a backstory and culture.
      Haven't seen both episodes yet, but Grimm's good so far, even with Poor Man's Brandon Routh. More of that werewolf please. Love that actor.

Chuck... I'll finish it, but I still think it should have ended at the proposal.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hell on Wheels

OK, kind of pissed. I dug it but the following spoiler is annoying as fuck.

Spoiler: ending spoiler 
        you have Ted fucking Levine, the ONE person giving an awesome performance and you fucking kill him in the pilot?

Stupid fucking choice AMC. STUPID CHOICE.

Comment

• Is it wrong that I just want the Evil Queen to get her heart back? #OnceUponaTime
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm loving it, I really am. That was heartbreaking when they did that little callback to the pilot episode, when Mary Margaret was giving John Doe mouth to mouth, and she whispers, "Come back to me." You can tell the guys from "LOST" have their fingerprints all over this show, but in a good way.
            Last edited by Lisa; 11-07-2011, 08:27 AM.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Started HELL ON WHEELS, recorded the rest. Looks really promising.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Started HELL ON WHEELS, recorded the rest. Looks really promising.
                I want to hear what other people think of the last two minutes.

Comment

• Finished episode 1 of HELL ON WHEELS. I liked it, and I like how it sets things up for Cullen. Are they planning on having a soliloquy at the end of every episode from one of the characters? If so, then bring it...I liked it.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• God, I love listening to Judge Judy yell at people. Listening to her trying to reason with dumbfucks is pretty much the highlight of my evening.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You need to get out more. Just sayin'

Last jury case I tried in Passaic, the Judge asks one of the proepective jurors what they like to watch on TV ( a typical vois dire question, believe it or not), & she answers "Judge judy" He then asks if she'd feel more at home if he berated her for awhile. lulz in the court.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Anyone else watching this tonight? It's pretty interesting.

As part of VH1 Classic’s National Metal Day, the first episode of Metal Evolution will premiere tonight at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The series will map the development of the metal genre over 11 episodes, beginning tonight with Pre-Metal — aka, the stuff that was the precursor to this magnificent genre. (The opposable thumb, if you will.)
                        Our sneak peek video will give you an idea of what to expect of the documentary, with candid, intimate interviews with the musical geniuses that made metal happen. A snippet of conversation with Dave Davies of The Kinks reveals how the “dirty guitar” sound that inspires metal musicians came about, as Glenn Hughes of Deep Purple and Black Sabbath decribes the importance of the sound The Kinks pioneered. Metal Evolution is a must watch not only for fans of metal but for everyone — it’s an inspiring look at the movers and shakers who made music history.
                        <embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:706675/cp%7EchannelId%3D3%26id%3D1674118%26vid%3D706675%2 6uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Avh1.com%3A706675" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" base="." flashvars="" height="288" width="512">
                        Get More: Metal Evolution

Comment

• So it's like Metal: A Headbanger's Journey: The series?

Comment

• Metal Evolution presents 11 episodes based on the much-debated Metal History "family tree" originally shown in Headbanger's Journey. This 24 sub-genre genealogical chart reveals the vast complex progeny of heavy metal--from Early Metal and Shock Rock to Thrash, from Progressive Metal to Grunge and Nu Metal. Using the chart as his road map, our host, metalhead turned anthropologist Sam Dunn, will crisscross the globe in search of the very essence of Metal, from bars and back alleys to the biggest open air festivals.

Comment

• I guess it is. I don't have VH1....

Comment

• Shit...forgot all about that. Good news is that they'll play the hell out of it over the next few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X