Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they decided to bring in one of the heavy hitters from The X-Files to ratchet up the freaky on American Horror Story this week. Wow.

Also, I'm guessing this episode was the reason New Spock decided to come out last month? To get ahead of the story or something?

Comment

• The Office has not been that good this year but I think tonight was an exception. The look on Andy's face as he slowly realized Dwight did make a doomsday device was great.

Comment

• Spader's delivery is marvelous.

Comment

• Hell on Wheels starts Sunday on AMC. Reviews have been mixed so far, but I just read it features not only Ted Levine but also Tom Noonan. Super excite.

Comment

• OH SHIT. NOONAN.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              The Office has not been that good this year but I think tonight was an exception. The look on Andy's face as he slowly realized Dwight did make a doomsday device was great.
              I thought last night sucked. The past two weeks have been really slow.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yeah, Grimm is pretty good.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Side note on Grimm. Specifically for Gravedigger. You should recognize the lead actor (Dave Giuntoli). He was on Road Rules South Pacific and the first RW/RR Gauntlet.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Holy Shit. That must be why he's so familiar.

I really enjoyed the second episode. More than Chuck last night, even. I don't care for the goofy German(?) names they give all the creatures but I do like that they are giving each beast a backstory and culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Hell on Wheels starts Sunday on AMC. Reviews have been mixed so far, but I just read it features not only Ted Levine but also Tom Noonan. Super excite.

It wants to be more than it is. If they fix the cast and hire better directors, it could be bigger than Mad Men.

The writing is there, but that's it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Holy Shit. That must be why he's so familiar.

I really enjoyed the second episode. More than Chuck last night, even. I don't care for the goofy German(?) names they give all the creatures but I do like that they are giving each beast a backstory and culture.
                        My biggest complaint, is for a "dark" series they really need to kill more people.

Comment

• Watched the 1st ep of Once Upon a Time w/ the wife last night. I like the idea, but the dialogue & acting are TERRIBLE. Still, it has potential, and the evil queen is tres haut.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            My biggest complaint, is for a "dark" series they really need to kill more people.
                            Indeed. If they're worried about it getting too dark all they need to do is bring in Silas Weir Mitchell more often because he is awesome. "I'm doing my pilates, man."

Comment

• Oh, I love him - Monroe is the best part about this show. And I do think it's a great show so far, but he just makes it.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Heh. Looked up the Gauntlet intro. Definitely him. Also, I miss these guys.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CZ8GsJMS0qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X