Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random TV that do not need their own threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    I take it by Harry Shearer's statement that The Simpsons is done.

Not quite. Shearer's statement was more of a general acknowledgement of the issue to the public. Groening, Brooks and Simon are the ones that will deliver the news.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So it's basically going to be what happened to Elvis, Michael Jackson, etc. The show is over in May and suddenly everyone chooses to remember and immortalize only the hey-day and not acknowledge what shit the show in the last decade.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• And extended for a 24th and 25th season. Like anyone was surprised.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          And extended for a 24th and 25th season. Like anyone was surprised.

FOX needs to admit what caused this and they need to follow through with their plans regarding Terra Nova.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Cut to Fall 2013 and this shit happens once again...
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• How much of a draw are the Simpsons these days anyway?

I don't think I've sat down to watch an episode since I was in high school.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think they still get pretty good ratings, especially being lead in for all the shitty McFarlane cartoons. Plus, syndication money baby!

Comment

• Did anyone else watch FX' American Horror Story? It's got a few tired horror memes in it (retarded kid in touch w/ the supernatural, for one), but shows some promise. I'll set the DVR to record series until further notice. Any thoughts?
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ryan Murphy burnt his good graces with me halfway through Nip/Tuck. No offense Iggy, but this looks like one huge pile of shit. OH SPOOKY THE GHOST MASTURBATES wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                      How much of a draw are the Simpsons these days anyway?

I don't think I've sat down to watch an episode since I was in high school.

The Simpsons bounces up and down in the ratings, but they general serve as the upper to midpoint of Sunday night. The only shows that beat them are Football, Amazing Race and sometimes Family Guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Did anyone else watch FX' American Horror Story? It's got a few tired horror memes in it (retarded kid in touch w/ the supernatural, for one), but shows some promise. I'll set the DVR to record series until further notice. Any thoughts?

I saw the uncut pilot and a 15 minute breakdown of the rest of the season. I know they trimmed a lot to get it ready for broadcast, so I'll need to see the broadcast version sometime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          The Simpsons bounces up and down in the ratings, but they generally serve as the upper to midpoint of Sunday night. The only shows that beat them are Football, Amazing Race and sometimes Family Guy.
                          That is quite astounding.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                            That is quite astounding.

Well, they've had repeats beat Cleveland and American Dad. People like to shit on them, but they have an established demo and key fanbase. The kind of materials that other shows kill for.

Comment

• WUT WUT WAT?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Caught about 15 minutes of Terra Nova. Holy fuck, Fox what is that? Horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X