Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your boy needs an ear enema!

Comment

• They just ran a random commercial for "The Soup": "Paul McCartney got married for the third time to Nancy Shevell. That's 'Shevell', with two legs." Dear lord, I love Joel McHale!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        your boy needs an ear enema!
        He also digs slipknot so he certainly has his own tastes.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
        They just ran a random commercial for "The Soup": "Paul McCartney got married for the third time to Nancy Shevell. That's 'Shevell', with two legs." Dear lord, I love Joel McHale!
        That guy is so forced though, comic timing is the WORST.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YOU'RE the worst! (*Bursts into tears and runs from room, clutching her Joel McHale tee shirt*)

But seriously - I don't really watch "Community", but I love him on "The Soup". I've been watching that and it's various incarnations for years, and I've always liked him best as the host. Plus, I think his forced nature is okay - his style is a little on the campy side.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• If by campy you mean WORST EVER then yes, he's campy.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• McHale owns in Community.

Comment

• Yet blows in Talk Soup.

Comment

• Does not blow. Does NOT. Bloooow.

Comment

• Okay, then he SUCKS. It's not even debatable.
                    Last edited by B_Metal; 12-31-2011, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Jo mama.

Comment

• Your greasy greasy granny.

Comment

• Ewwww! Okay, that made me laugh (which I needed today!).

Comment

• I aim to please.........unlike McHale.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I aim to please.........unlike McHale.
                              I heard McHale usually winds up aiming for the eyes.

Dear Hulu+: why are there three ads now? And why is one of them, every break, a 1-minute Google ad? This is not cool. This is the opposite of cool.
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• How does one come about such information?

Comment

Working...
                                X