The Commercial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    How does one come about such information?
    Dan Harmon shares a lot on his blog.

A LOT.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Super. McHale still sucks on soup imho.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• McHale is great in everything.

What is not great is the commercial with the horrifying talking enchiladas. It's like someone rolled up two copies of the Necronomicon and put them on a plate.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          McHale is great in everything.
          Thank god someone with sense showed up!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Definitely fine just wearing a tight pair of underwear.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Definitely fine just wearing a tight pair of underwear.
              Uhhhhh....

Comment

• That Red Tails teevee trailer set to the godawful dubstep gives me a headache.

Thank Cthulu for tinnitus.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by teledork View Post
                  Uhhhhh....
                  FYI I'm HBarr (originally GigoloJoe) from CHUD. Also, the remaining gay dude here on the boards. So yes. FINE as hell in just his underwear.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Que wha?
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• McHale had a few instances on Community, where he was just in his tight little underwear. *fans self*

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/587_und_Qys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                          That Red Tails teevee trailer set to the godawful dubstep gives me a headache.

Thank Cthulu for tinnitus.
                          Saw this tonight and for the first time in forever I have to agree. WTF does dubstep have to do with that movie? It's like putting "let the bodies hit the floor" on the Smurfs trailer.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            McHale is great in everything.

What is not great is the commercial with the horrifying talking enchiladas. It's like someone rolled up two copies of the Necronomicon and put them on a plate.
                            Talk soup is an abomination and he should be chemically castrated for hosting it.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            Thank god someone with sense showed up!
                            Oh blow it out your ear hole.

Comment

• Sonic is in a Progressive commercial. It's really fucking weird to be a marketing team's primary target.

Comment

• Does anyone else just hate that McDonald's commercial where the mean boss lady who looks like Lena Horne just abuses her intern into getting her breakfast? And the poor girl is so scared of her that she brings back like five things for her to pick from? Jesus... let me tell you, I worked for someone like that way back in the day. I worked for her for exactly one day, and then I never went back - I phoned them after my first day of work and said, "Sorry, you're going to have to find someone else for this job, I can't work for her."

Comment

Working...
                                X