The Commercial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    It's becoming impossible for me to enjoy some Skittles without having deep psychological scars.
    What are you talking abou--

--Oh...
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I picture russ snorting dip-n-stix more so than eating them.
      What are you implying?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I must be high. This can't be right.

Kidz Bop 19 commercial during The Boondocks.

NO RELATION! /uncleruckus

Comment

Do mine booze goggles decieve me or did I just see Apollo shilling some kind of glue product on the television? Flying Raptors ain't paying the bills no more.

Comment

I saw Erin Gray do a commercial for some dog treats. I don't judge - bills need to be paid.

Comment

Can't get to Youtube...but the HTC Sensation 4G commercial. Holy shit. It's on ALL THE TIME, and I want to slap the fuck out of the little girl at the end that is all singing with the voice of a 20 year old "when i get older I will be stronger!"

What? Please. You're a privileged upper-middle class Asian girl judging by that bedroom that will have all the opportunities in the world, you don't know about needing to be strong. You're SIX.

Maybe I look too deep into it...

Comment

You don't understand the plight of the average 6 year old upper-middle class Asian girls Billy. It's hard out there for a pimp.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7E1JO6bADeQ" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="345"></iframe>

Behold, a young Kurt Russell in full-on Vin mode!
                  Last edited by Timothy225; 08-21-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Did I just see everyone's favorite karaoke chemist, Gale Beddicker, shilling for Marie Callender's frozen dinners?

Comment

• God, it's so depressing every holiday season to see Maria Bamford doing those dumb Target commercials. I know a girl has to pay the rent, but she's so much better than that.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I am more unnerved seeing Badger shilling for...tight pants? cell phones? than I am seeing Ryan O'Reily telling me to buy insurance.

Actually, the new one where O'Reily is the malfunctioning GPS is pretty funny.

Comment

• Is he the guy who's always causing the car accidents who looks slightly beat up? I love the hell out of that guy! My favorite one is when he's the raccoon hiding in the attic, eating the fiberglass insulation.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Dean Winters gotta eat.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I am more unnerved seeing Badger shilling for...tight pants? cell phones? than I am seeing Ryan O'Reily telling me to buy insurance.

Actually, the new one where O'Reily is the malfunctioning GPS is pretty funny.
                              Badger in the tight pants really put a damper on my day.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I want to murder everyone in the new Apple ad with that best friend's house song.

Comment

Working...
                                X