No announcement yet.

The Commercial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those commercials are like showing us the "Smoker's Lungs" back when we were in school. You know the ones that were all black and disgusting.

Also the child of a smoker who recently quit. Encouraged Mom all the way. She's at the point where she thinks she'd be really stupid to start again. I never started smoking myself. The most I ever did with a cigarette is to tamp out one that was smoldering in the ashtray.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• the kayak.com commercial with dilated pupil guy is scary ass fuck.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IAQKARUgUBg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• he looks like a shark.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He looks like a demon from Supernatural before the black goes all the way out to the edge of the eyes.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or like he is infected with Purity.

Comment

• Bud Light commercial with Landslide, that dude and the horse are fucking. That's absolutely what that commercial implied.

Comment

• Loved the Budweiser commercial where the guy hand-raises the Clydesdale and then after it's on the team it still runs to him like a faithful hound. Loved it.

Hated the Go Daddy commercial with Bar Rafelli and the fugly nerd making out. Bleach! It almost made me gag.

Comment

• What? Fugly nerds need love from super models too. SNOB

I did throw up watching it though.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That horrible lip-smacking sound though. Guhhh! It sounds like a fist thrusting into vaseline.

Comment

• The opening sound of a fun night for many people.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If that man had been attractive no one would give a shit. BEAUTY DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• It wasn't that so much as the way they were making out. They were so sloppy and noisy about it. Now, if it had been done a little more classy and not like two virgin teenagers making out then...

Comment

• I love the Sprint commercials with James Earl Jones and Malcolm McDowell. Probably more than I should, but they are glorious.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Those are good but I'm all about this one lately.....
                              <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/9KMUnqB_NiU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/9KMUnqB_NiU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Who's the dude with the pile of burning coats?
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X