No announcement yet.

The Commercial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do, Lisa. Also, do you notice that everyone else in the office is terrified of her, too? The thing that gets me about that commercial is that the little intern is THRILLED when the mean boss lady gives her one of the items. I mean, unless the boss gave me the money to buy to food, some of it is mine.

Also, how about those "Dollar Menu" McDonald's commercials like the one where the guy is stressing about cute little pet names. Come on..."Sweet Tea Pie"?
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
      Also, how about those "Dollar Menu" McDonald's commercials like the one where the guy is stressing about cute little pet names. Come on..."Sweet Tea Pie"?
      You know what freaks me out about that commercial? When the guy is racking his brain for a cute pet name to call her back, they have that close up of her face, and her eyes are shifting back and forth nervously as she waits for him to respond! Like, you can hear the wheels turning in HER head, not his! I thought, "He's hooked himself up with an axe murderer, he'd better come up with a pet name!"
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That or she's a really insecure person.

It could be that she's keeping him on his toes to keep him on his best behavior.

Comment

• The absolutely best one out of the new series of Powerball ads for the NY Lottery.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• The lady on the couch with the remote? That'd be Lisa.

Comment

• Haven't seen those yet.

How about those "Mayhem" insurance commercials.

I also remember the old BK Steakhouse burger commercials where people were doing irresponsible things to get one of those things, like jumping out of a running car rather than parking it or ramming the car in front of them and pushing it to get to the drive-thru window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                The lady on the couch with the remote? That'd be Lisa.
                Nuh-uh, man, I'd never click off Cyndi!

Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                How about those "Mayhem" insurance commercials.
                I love those - LOVE them! My favorite one is where he's the raccoon up in the attic. He kills me how he's just rolling around, laughing, chewing through the wiring. Then the part when he's just laying back, munching on fiberglass insulation like it's cotton candy, and then says to the camera, "I just had like four babies!" slays me!

Comment

• The one I actually like is when he's the snow on the roof that just keeps getting heavier and heavier until the roof collapses.

You know, they probably did put cotton candy there when he was doing the commercial.

The ripper is that in at least three of the commercials, he's a female (the raccoon, a hot female jogger and a teenage girl.).

Comment

• The streaker is the best of those. Wearing full suit, crotch area blurred out. GENIUS.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes!! I forgot the streaker one, that's awesome!

Comment

• Love the way he says "Wolf Brand Chil-ay!"

Comment

• <object height="315" width="560">YESSSSSSSSssssss

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHZbXvts0LE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560"></object>
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Dog Strikes Back

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0-9EYFJ4Clo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              <object height="315" width="560">YESSSSSSSSssssss

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHZbXvts0LE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560"></object>
                              LOVE IT
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                LOVE IT
                                LIMA!

Comment

Working...
                                X