No announcement yet.

NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $145? It's $37.50 for a single seat for me...
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• yeah well I just did a best of search for our area.

Full price tickets<wbr>/no one under age <wbr>6
      Ticket Price
      US $56.00 x 2
      Price Details

Facility Charge
      US $3.50 x 2
      Convenience Charge
      US $11.55 x 2
      Additional Taxes
      US $0.90 x 2
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Failbot, there's three price ranges for general seating.

Comment

• $96 for one ticket (Best seat) fuck no!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Failbot, there's three price ranges for general seating.
            You fail sir. I did this three different times. The best prices for our place (and not the best seating mind you) have come up between 140-150 everytime.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sorry, my bad. I didn't consider in the Ticketmaster suppository.

Comment

• Suppository? We're talking tobasco enema over here!

Besides, I need to stop using the credit card for a couple of months. Want to buy surf lessons.

Comment

• Shit seats in a shit theater at enormous prices for what may be the worst idea since New Coke...

Fuck you, Conan... fuck you.

Comment

• No stops in Ohio.

Originally posted by V View Post
                    Shit seats in a shit theater at enormous prices for what may be the worst idea since New Coke...

Fuck you, Conan... fuck you.
                    Hey, he's unemployed. He needs to make money somehow.
                    "Can't you just magic it away?"
                    "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• Yes, because it's so very difficult to live off $40 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!

Comment

• Ed, have you seen what the dollar is worth now? Also you know he has to pay lawyers, managers, assistants, a fluffer of each hair color and ethnicity. Shit's gotta get paid for damnit!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Yes, because it's so very difficult to live off $40 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!
                          Honestly, I don't know if I could do it. Hell, I'd probably have 10 concerts at the same time.

Comment

• He might be paying his staff that can't work until a new show has actually been started. He likely cannot start negotiations for a long period of time, and people need to know where their income is coming from. He won't want to lose his crew.

Comment

• Also, I doubt he's setting the prices. If it wasn't for all of the extra fees on Ticketmaster, I would have been more likely to have picked up some tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                He might be paying his staff that can't work until a new show has actually been started. He likely cannot start negotiations for a long period of time, and people need to know where their income is coming from. He won't want to lose his crew.
                                Seriously, I hear he is doing exactly that. As in, $10-15 million of that $40 million is going to his staff. Yeah, still leaves him $25 million, but that's still a cool gesture.

Comment

Working...
                                X