Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since this is a Coco-flavored thread, I thought this was really awesome:

http://www.salon.com/technology/twit...twitter_friend
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lesley and I were talking about that this weekend. I'd fucking kill to be that girl. Not for the free shit (that would be nice) but to have that many people following me would help the site out alot haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where is Lesley? I miss her! Haven't seen her around much - does she hate us?
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Busy at work probably.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She's in the shed. I don't think you want to see her, Lisa.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Shhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                She's in the shed. I don't think you want to see her, Lisa.
                Player two has entered the game?

Comment

• I'm not in the shed!!

3 people are on vacation at work - and 2 of them are from my department. And my department consists of 4 people. And the other person who is here doesn't do anything.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• HOW DID YOU GET OUT?!

Comment

• Run Lesley!!!

(Glad you're just busy and not chopped up!)

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                        Run Lesley!!!

(Glad you're just busy and not chopped up!)
                        At this point I don't know if I can say the same.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Lesley, if you come home with your eye jabbed out, Rob might get confused and grab a shovel.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Where is Lesley? I miss her! Haven't seen her around much - does she hate us?
                            Lesley at least posts. I think Ari finally dispatched Sarah and dumped her body in the tar pits. Haven't seen her post in months.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Conan is going on tour!

Comment

• Fuck that. 145 bucks for 2 tickets in a shitty seat. Sorry Conan.

Comment

Working...
                                X