No announcement yet.

NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um. No. Sarah Palin is functionally retarded. Fact.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The election of Palin proved that Alaska is basically as white trash and hickified as southern states.

I'm lookin' at you: Arkansas
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed. You realize Alaska has a strong Inuit community right? You do realize you have been on a white trash hate fest all week right? What happened, did you get hazed by a guy with a wife beater and flip flops on?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was touched in the bathing suit area by an episode of COPS.

And yes, Alaska has a very strong native american community.

Comment

• Makes sense. But really Ed, there are other stereotypes to hate out there. Go with angry Muslim guy next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I was touched in the bathing suit area by an episode of COPS.
              Funny, I was touched in the same area by an episode of C.O.P.S. Fighting crime in a future time my ass.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Did they actually say they were going to fight crime in a future time in your ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Funny, I was touched in the same area by an episode of C.O.P.S. Fighting crime in a future time my ass.
                  Longarm for the win.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oddly enough...

On a related note, my bar hopping trivia team was named "Touched By An Uncle".

Comment

• Yeah, I heard this morning that the huge-chinned freak had the Nazi Dipshit on his show last night. What the fuck is up with NBC? This is the second time they've thrown that idiot a bone (the first time when they let her onto SNL). Then they screw Conan over, then have that unfunny hack put her on his show too?
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Good on Andy.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• NBC fucking LOVES Palin.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• And I fucking hate Kelly Ripa.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              And I fucking hate Kelly Ripa.
                              ah yes, but could you transfer that hate into fucking power?

Comment

• YES.

Comment

Working...
                                X