No announcement yet.

NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved that it was watching unauthorized NFL games. Also Robin Williams was fucking nuts last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did Triumph make an appearance?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nope. I'm assuming tonight he'll show up. I really hope he brings back everyone. I want some Preparation H Raymond!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want Preperation H Raymond and Conando fighting crime!

We can also figure Will Ferrell will do yet another strip tease.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Leno isn't a douchebag. He could have fought back more, sure. But NBC could have allowed the two shows to keep going and build its audience, especially since they did not have a replacement show for prime time. Now instead of new shows after the Olympics, their best bet is to just show reruns at 10 PM. Good game, NBC. Good game.

Although, who really watches any of the shows at 10 PM?
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You lost me @ Lenos not a d-bag.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Seriously, you just like to play devil's advocate. Do I really need to find all of the links to all of the comedians and actors who think Leno is a douchebag and why?

Comment

• You can argue about Wal-Mart all you want but to say Leno isn't a dick is just plain wrong.

Comment

• And that's not even taking this Conan thing into consideration.

Comment

• Hahaha. I just think he's not a douchebag because of the Conan issue. In the end, it boils down to NBC making the wrong decisions.

Comment

• NBC is the fuckstick here, Leno is lube and Conan is the virgin asshole.

Comment

• Exactly. All he did was keep folding when he could have, as Letterman would have said, just come out of the closet.

Comment

• If Leno fought back more, he'd be even more hated.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• And that's what I've been thinking.

While, I hope another network picks up Conan and sets him up with the same time slot as Leno's. That would be interesting.

Comment

• Leno is trying to play the "I'm a victim card" and it's bullshit. He knew what he was doing when he first uttered "If they wanted me back, I'd come back!" during that interview. It was setting everything into motion.

Comment

Working...
                                X