• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and where the fuck was Eko?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lost changed serialized television. Those shows, while great in their own right, didn't.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Loved it! And the score was fantastic too.

Comment

• Eko didn't want to come back. How much he hated working on the show is pretty well documented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Lost changed serialized television. Those shows, while great in their own right, didn't.
            No offense, Rob...but you're totally fucking high in that statement, especially when regarding 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show'.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              And Vincent going to Jack solidifies the "Vincent is the harbinger of doom and destroyer of all things" idea.
              Well, I mean, I know it was obvious, i.e., the very first shot of the show, and the very first time we ever see Jack, he's with Vincent out in the jungle, and then they both closed out the series together in the same way. But I still loved it. And I did like the way they ended it, that it was "heaven" or whatever, but they all came together again at some point in the future. Fucking loved this ending.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Lost changed serialized television. Those shows, while great in their own right, didn't.
                I'll just be in the corner fucking lulzing. Maybe for network serialized television.

Comment

• Lesley .... I was so happy to see Charlotte and faraday together, Jin and sun together, Juliet and Sawyer together; each brought tears to my eyes. Ok have to stop still tearing up....
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Those shows all had great "twist" endings too, and so did this - don't be haters! Give credit where credit is due, that was incredible!

Great, now I have to try and sleep with as keyed up as I am! 'Night, folks!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      No offense, Rob...but you're totally fucking high in that statement, especially when regarding 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show'.
                      That is true. I just want the people that haven't been with the show since the beginning out of my sandbox at the moment ahha,.

Comment

• THE FUCKIN' FAHEY SAVED MILES!

Comment

• Hey, I was with the show from the beginning, I just missed out on Season 5.

I'll shut up about my being underwhelmed. You guys bought into it and I'm not gonna rain on your love parade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            And I call BULLSHIT on the whole 'Best ending ever' thing.

'The Prisoner'
                            'The Mary Tyler Moore Show'
                            'Newhart'

To give some perspective:

1) The Prisoner
                            2) Lost
                            3) Arrested Development
                            4) Newhart
                            5) The Sopranos

The Prisoner and Lost will switch places a lot.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seriously. Much love that the alternate timeline was purgatory...that's great IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                                To give some perspective:

1) The Prisoner
                                2) Lost
                                3) Arrested Development
                                4) Newhart
                                5) The Sopranos

The Prisoner and Lost will switch places a lot.
                                Agreed wholeheartedly on #1 and #4.

Where would you put 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show', Troy?

Comment

Working...
                                X