Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    I think he was referring to the Walt reference.
    Shit, I missed that! What was said?
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The Target ads are awesome. Loved the hog/BBQ Sauce. As for Walt, they showed a flashback of him and Locke throwing knives. They've avoided the Walt discussion for a long time, I'm shocked they even showed that glimpse.

Comment

• That's how you get me choked up...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The Target ads are awesome. Loved the hog/BBQ Sauce. As for Walt, they showed a flashback of him and Locke throwing knives. They've avoided the Walt discussion for a long time, I'm shocked they even showed that glimpse.

fart nanny

That's my new word. Loving it so far.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A final AndersonVision Spoiler?! YES!

Comment

• Okay, with all the reunions in Los Angeles, they just got me with Sawyer and Juliet. I'm wiping my eyes for that one. "I gotcha... I gotcha." (*Meeep!*)
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I will this say with my spoilers for this season.

I've been 29 for 29...will I get my clean thirty?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So basically this show became one big soap opera (from the awesome sci-fi beginning). I mean, the sci-fi is just the method that all these people hook up. Rob, Josh, Billy, Kael - you all love soaps. Admit it.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    So basically this show became one big soap opera (from the awesome sci-fi beginning). I mean, the sci-fi is just the method that all these people hook up. Rob, Josh, Billy, Kael - you all love soaps. Admit it.

I admit it. I fucking love Dark Shadows and Passions.

Comment

• Soaps are hokey, low budget, and shitty. Lost is none of those (CGI withstanding). It's a drama. That's like saying Godfather is a soap but the mobster line suckers you in.

Comment

• Goddamit do not put Kate and Jack together in Sideways LA.

Comment

• Dude. It's a soap. The sci-fi shit was to draw the dudes in.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• No one else has said it, but Richard can age! And so happy if it "is" Hurley. Wanted that all year.

Comment

• FAHEY saved the day!!!
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jack just Out-Jesus'd E.T.

Comment

Working...
                                X