Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I have never watched a single episode of Lost. Now that you guys are on Season 6, would you recommend me to go back and start watching the thing from the beginning?
    YES. And you have to go in order or the whole series won't make any sense. Season one - every episode in order. Season two - every episode in order. And so on. You'll miss a lot if you miss even one.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I'm not sure Richard's dead. I hope not.
    I don't think he is. I think he just got tossed.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• He got Boba Fett'd.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, the first 10 hours of this season seems pretty fucking pointless? Remember the temple? No fucking point to any of that, at least now. I know they have 2.5 hours to finalize everything, but FUCK.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hate your avatar Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            He got Boba Fett'd.
            That's true!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Also, the first 10 hours of this season seems pretty fucking pointless? Remember the temple? No fucking point to any of that, at least now. I know they have 2.5 hours to finalize everything, but FUCK.
              Yup. We got at least 10 episodes of wankfest 2010 this season, to go with the entire Wankfest 2009 season 5.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

He got Boba Fett'd.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• yep. Too bad it's teefury. Their shirts fit wonky as fuck.

Comment

• I just ordered that shirt. I stand by Teefury as being the best fitting shirts on the web.

Comment

yep. Too bad it's teefury. Their shirts fit wonky as fuck.
                        ...explain...I ordered a 2X is it going to be a SMEDIUMâ„¢?

Also, I enjoyed the episode. It gave some decent reveals, and all of the alt reality shit was cool. The island stuff is kinda dragging IMO. I stream of conscious'd my thoughts on my blog if you want to check it out...click the link below. Post a comment if you read it....

I need to get shit faced on Sunday to watch the show, at least this way when I cry, I can blame the alcohol....
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Small fits me perfectly. Their size charts work fine for me.

Comment

• Well, everything fits when you have a 15" chest...

Comment

• Well... yah. Sucks I have to shop in the children's section all the time.

Comment

• NO wonder you can pimp suits daily...kids suits are cheap...FFFUUUUU....

So Billy, how do the DOS EQUIS EL fit?
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X