Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You bailing on Sunday Finale, Rob?
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Can't. I've gone this far and I still have HOPE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But people on the net were going apeshit over this episode. And for what reason? We all knew Jack would be the one, and it looks like he is. Desmond was getting the pieces in place (but only Ben getting smacked and seeing alternate Ben was neat) otherwise nothing else happened.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Can't. I've gone this far and I still have HOPE.
          Hah! They've gotcha by the short and curlies, chump!

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          But people on the net were going apeshit over this episode. And for what reason? We all knew Jack would be the one, and it looks like he is. Desmond was getting the pieces in place (but only Ben getting smacked and seeing alternate Ben was neat) otherwise nothing else happened.
          Yeah, like I keep saying - which is definitely no big secret - this is going to be the ultimate battle between Jack and Locke. When Jacob asked who it's gonna be, I knew Jack would do it, because it's always been his fight.

You know what was kind of cool about seeing alternate Ben all beat up? Did you notice his facial wounds were the exact same ones the first time we ever saw him get beat up? I'm pretty sure when they were holding him in the hatch after he claimed to be Henry Gale, those were the same pattern of wounds and cuts on his face.

And Rosseau looked lovely all cleaned up and in girl clothes! Definite chemistry between her and Ben - the only parents Alex has ever known, both on the island and off.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gene Autry's Dickblood View Post
              Spoiler: SPOILER! 

Ricardus, Ben and Miles meet up with Flocke.

Flocke fucks up Ricardus. Ben pulls a Lando and sells everyone out to Flocke. Flocke gives Ben the gift of getting to kill Widmore.

Ben unleashes three years of rage on Widmore. Widmore dies.

Flocke cuts Zoe's throat.

That's all I will spoil for tomorrow.

Hey Anderson, regarding your spoiler above?:

Spoiler: Right here yonder... 

Richard's not dead, right? FakeLocke just beat the shit out of him as Smokey, correct? Because over at TWoP, they're freaking out about how Richard's "death" didn't seem very fitting. And you said in your spoiler here that he "fucks up Richard", which seems to me like he just hurt him badly.

Comment

• Not a bad episode, but all the Desmond stuff is much more interesting than the Locke stuff. The whole Widmore angle was wasted, No one bothered to ask WTF is the Island, why Flocke leaving would destroy everything and so on. And I still laugh at the fact that you never once heard anyone ask why Walt and other kids were kidnapped.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Walt shit needs to be explained and not in some one off line of "he wasn't who we thought he was" shit. That's the biggest plot hole so far,. IMO.

Comment

• Also, awesome way to kill off Richard....WTF.

However: Seeing Alex is always nice, Ben shooting Widmore was neat, and alternate Hurley was great.

Comment

• PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

I have never watched a single episode of Lost. Now that you guys are on Season 6, would you recommend me to go back and start watching the thing from the beginning?
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Yes. Why not? The first 3 seasons are pretty fucking great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Also, awesome way to kill off Richard....WTF.

However: Seeing Alex is always nice, Ben shooting Widmore was neat, and alternate Hurley was great.
                        I'm not sure Richard's dead. I hope not. But those comment are indeed right. Any time Sawyer/Ben/Desmond is there, this show gets much better.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• According to an interview he never saw the script for the finale. I really hope he's not dead. Even though it turns out he was a worthless character, I really dug him.

Comment

• Desmond was great. GREAT. Other than that, meh.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Desmond is brilliant. Love Hurley as his "sidekick."

"We bringing her?"

"She's not ready yet!"

Huge grin for that. Also, Ben is amazing. I think he's still scheming, especially after hearing that Flocke wants to destroy the Island that he had just promised Ben he would give to him.

Comment

• For sure. Ben will die but will kill Flocke or something like that. There is no way he's just a sidekick.

Comment

Working...
                                X