No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YUP.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Eh, I thought it was fun if not flawed.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FFS...long ass thread but I read everything...and I'm completely caught up...Here are some of my thoughts/responses.

-Sun/Jin...I don't get the hate. Jin stayed with his wife, a decision many people would make with or without kids. And to be honest it wasn't like the kid was going to be an orphan. She is with her grandparents who are some of the richest mother fuckers in Korea. Also, from the little I know of AZN/Korean culture, g-parents typically raise the kids because the parents are working their asses off to get that loot.

- Jacob/MiB...loved the recap episode, one thing that wasn't mentioned (I don't believe) was that when Jacob assumed the job of protector he drank the wine from the decanter. At one point early in the season before he was killed, he passed on the decanter to MiB...The mom was nuts, but a friend of mine raised a good point; was MiB supposed to be the protector? From what we saw he was supposed to be the special one, right?

- Kate...die already, other than being ridiculously hot, you bring nothing to the show.

- THE FAHEY™, had one of the worst quasi deaths ever, but his line was great "AH HELL".../end scene

- Ricardus, Linus, Miles...why the hell haven't we seen them in such a long time? We need them back.

- Ilana, kinda bummed she got ARTZ'D, I thought she was hawt.

- WTF is going to happen? I need some exciting shit to happen this week...Anyone doing a party or anything for the climaxxx?
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Also, from the little I know of AZN/Korean culture, g-parents typically raise the kids because the parents are working their asses off to get that loot.
              This is true if grandparents are still in the picture.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington
                -Sun/Jin...I don't get the hate. Jin stayed with his wife, a decision many people would make with or without kids. And to be honest it wasn't like the kid was going to be an orphan. She is with her grandparents who are some of the richest mother fuckers in Korea. Also, from the little I know of AZN/Korean culture, g-parents typically raise the kids because the parents are working their asses off to get that loot.
                Some people feel that staying alive, especially when it's easily an option, to take care of your kid is the right thing to do. You can disagree and that's fine but you have to realize that others see what Jin did as retarded. I get that he stayed because he loved her so much or what the fuck ever but dying just because when you have a kid to live for seems dumb. But different strokes for different folks and all that.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

•   Spoiler: SPOILER! 

Ricardus, Ben and Miles meet up with Flocke.

Flocke fucks up Ricardus. Ben pulls a Lando and sells everyone out to Flocke. Flocke gives Ben the gift of getting to kill Widmore.

Ben unleashes three years of rage on Widmore. Widmore dies.

Flocke cuts Zoe's throat.

That's all I will spoil for tomorrow.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I think Jin made the right decision. The little girl will have a good life. Be loved! If Jin stayed alive then he would have had a tremendous guilt the rest of his life. Might not have been healthy for him or his daughter.
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• What Sarah and Bryan said!

Those are some badass spoilers, Anderson!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                        I think Jin made the right decision. The little girl will have a good life. Be loved! If Jin stayed alive then he would have had a tremendous guilt the rest of his life. Might not have been healthy for him or his daughter.
                        Yeah, being dead is much better than having to bear any guilt. Also I'm sure his kid'll be happy to know pops would rather die than raise her.

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                        What Sarah and Bryan said!

Those are some badass spoilers, Anderson!
                        You Pro-death'ers are all fucking nuts. I love you, but you're nuts.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          Yeah, being dead is much better than having to bear any guilt. Also I'm sure his kid'll be happy to know pops would rather die than raise her.

You Pro-death'ers are all fucking nuts. I love you, but you're nuts.
                          Or, y'know, we could agree to disagree...
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Or, y'know, we could agree to disagree...
                            Disagreement is hard on me, I think I'll die a slow death at the bottom of the ocean to avoid it. :-)

J/K Lisa

Comment

• haha. Bunch of kid haters here.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                ...hate to break it to you, but the kid doesn't even know Jin exists. Plus who says he would of even gotten off of the island. Fool your argument is invalid, there are so many reasons he went down with his wife. Kids just grow up and hate you anyway. FFFFFUUUUUU

...and the kid was probably Sayid's anyway...Sayid is a goddamned pimp. You know they foursomed after this picture...
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X