• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    MY MOUTH RUINS EVERYTHING
    That's what she said...

Comment

• My only real annoyance was when they flashbacked to Jack with that stupid-ass Season One "Haircut of the Dipshits".
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• So the island is Marcellus Wallace's briefcase and Mark Pellegrino IS Ben Stiller in SIMPLE JACK. Fuck.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode but I guess we're not going to get answers to anything important now. I can't believe how much they've dropped the ball this season in terms of answering things. If you look at every episode as a standalone story I think there's a lot to like but with the way they've built the show up over the past five years, it's a total letdown.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• First: ARRRRGH SO TRUE
              Second: LOL

Comment

LULZ. I'm pretty sure the girls I share an office with are wondering why I just laughed out loud for no apparent reason.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Comment

• I fear that in the end, this show is going to be best remembered for this pictures.

Comment

I freaking LOVE that! YEAAAHHHH!!!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fucking Magnets justifies the episode.

Comment

"Any question you ask will only lead to more questions."

Some Lucas level writing right there....
                          EXACTLY why I said FUCCCCK this episode. It's like the writers basically told everyone watching to eat shit and like it.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          THIS

OMG THIS FFS!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Fucking Magnets justifies the episode.
                          Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I will watch till the end but I am leaning to the "shit the bed" side of the coin so far.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who the fuck is stopping leaks at ABC? All of Tuesday's episode has leaked online.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I love Jacob's 'dur' face.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                                I love Jacob's 'Jack' face.
                                It's all starting to make sense now.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X