Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Also fresh poi is sublime.
    Okay then! See? No reason to hate Hawaii.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I liked poi when I was there 2 years ago. Everyone warned me that I'd hate it, but I ended up liking it immensely.

Yeah, 'Hating Hawaii' does NOT compute.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The key to poi is freshness. The older it is, the more sour. The fresher the poi the sweeter the poi. No one should hate fresh poi. People who hate fresh poi also hate life and should be burned.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Damon Lindelof stated that Eko's story arc was originally supposed to last 4 seasons however due to Adewale's dislike of living in Hawaii he was killed off after a little over one season
          Yep. told you.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well you know what? Fuck it, I never liked his character anyway. Always thought Mr. Eko was a boring-ass storyline, and never understood the love for the character. So there - Hawaii hater.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• What? That's crazy talk. Seriously. Hawaii is one of those places that even crazy winter people love (you know who I'm talking about).
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• OMG. Don't say that about Eko. He was a fucking awesome character that would have brought some craziness to these final seasons.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HATED EKO. Lame character. Got more reason to hate him now with this Hawaii thing.

Comment

• from what I understand, MOST of the plot threads that were intended for Eko's character were assimilated into Desmond's story arc.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      from what I understand, MOST of the plot threads that were intended for Eko's character were assimilated into Desmond's story arc.
                      Oh, wow, cool - I didn't know that. Neat little piece of trivia. Now, Desmond - I love that character!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        from what I understand, MOST of the plot threads that were intended for Eko's character were assimilated into Desmond's story arc.
                        Yep. And I dig on Desmond, but Eko was awesome.

Comment

• Desmond's pretty great. I like the character and I like the actor portraying him. I still wish that they didn't have to kill off Eko, though. The guy had presence up the ass.

Comment

• I know it's fake, BUT I WANT ONE.

Comment

• That's truly great - someone could make a fortune if that was real!

Comment

• That would be awesome. If I had one I probably wouldn't hit the snooze button anymore.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X